Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

Close Your Tailgate....Or Else :(

I finally did it. I forgot to close the tailgate with my dump trailer attached and crunch. Very stupid oversight and likely to be expensive. Learn from my mistake - close your tailgates
  2. O

Won't Get To Temperature - Seriously - $1k

Hi All, I wanted to share my current experience with a great truck and a company that continues to not stand behind its product. To give you some background, the truck is a '19 Ram 2500 CTD with 42k miles on it. I do understand that it is currently not under warranty but hear me out below...
  3. O

Ram Care - Very Misleading

On the Ram Care website it says that 2017 and newer trucks (2500 included) will received 2 years of complimentary oil changes or a total of 4. I drove to the dealer first thing this morning to be told that the complimentary oil changes are only for Texas residents. This is extremely misleading...
  4. O

Radio Presets Keep Resetting

Anyone else experiencing their presets always resetting? Everytime I set my radio presets they are gone within a couple of days. Extremely annoying.