Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. dredd

Tool Boxes?

Sorry for the delay. I have been out of town. It measures 46 1/4" across the bottom. Part # 674-52-01
  2. dredd

Tool Boxes?

Mine. You don't really see it until you look in the bed.
  3. dredd

Trailer Hitch Recommendations

B&W Tow and Stow stock 7" drop
  4. dredd

2021 Ram Lone Star CTD

Thank you.
  5. dredd

check engine P218F

DEF pump came in, but it ended up being the DEF injector. No CEL :)
  6. dredd

Best color choice to hide dirt?

7. dredd

How hard is it to steal my tailgate?

Yep
  8. dredd

check engine P218F

Code is P218F and Dealer says he will have the new pump on Monday. 1/2 day to install.
  9. dredd

check engine P218F

I tried and they couldn't get a read.
  10. dredd

That's awesome
  11. dredd

check engine P218F

Helfman Ram Dealer that was close told me I could leave it for 48 hours and they would run the scan, so I drove to Wischnewski in Huntsville and they helped me right away. It was code P218 DEF Pump. Service Manager said they are on backorder and they have changed the part number. He reset the...
  12. dredd

check engine P218F

6.7 with 2,156 miles. Check engine light came on this morning on the way to work. Dealer I purchased from is over an hour away in Huntsville, TX (low inventory everywhere and they had the truck), and I wanted to see if you guys knew the best RAM service dealer in the Houston area? Or, just make...
  13. dredd

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Finally got the front windows tinted.
  14. dredd

Big green truck in Colorado

Bad to the bone.
  15. dredd

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

I just traded a 2020 Silver Night Edition for a 2021 because of CP4.2. I had a 2015 and 2017 and hadn't been on the forums for awhile. I didn't know about the CP4.2 (my fault) before purchasing. I have been saying "it will be alright" until my Yamaha SHO 250 with 175 hours just puked oil and...
  16. dredd

Red cap over diesel fill port? Keep or discard?

I went with Geno's locking on my 2020, and they transferred to my 2021.
  17. dredd

ALWAYS ON DEFROST ?

Mine does the same. In the morning with A/C on it will condensate in the lower middle of the windshield. Recirculate or not. No biggie.
  18. dredd

2021 Ram Lone Star CTD

Thank you. Lone Star edition is alive and well. I only have 1,000 miles on the Nittos, but I like them a lot. Not much noise and great traction.
  19. dredd

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

Another N-Fab Podium