Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. H

Blind Spot Trailer Monitoring

Did anybody ever find out if it is possible to retrofit to a 19 with existing blis? Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  2. H

Laramie bed value

5thwheel prep. Tailgate. Spray in. Only problem I see is it is patriot blue... takes a specific buyer or you have to paint. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  3. H

Laramie bed value

Short bed. Don't the led blis taillights sell for big money alone? Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  4. H

Laramie bed value

Thinking of getting a flatbed... what is my 2019 Laramie bed tale off bed worth? Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  5. H

5th wheel and Tonneau cover

Minimal but no major issues thus far Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  6. H

2 years still looks good if I ever wash her. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  7. H

I run a Peragon cover and really like it. Demco Autoslide for hitch Rhino rack for extra storage and bike racks. Can move it to the roof in about 3 min when I tow the 5er but have to have another set of tall hands. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  8. H

Lets see what you are towing!

Been working a bit lately Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  9. H

EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!!--Carli 2.5 leveling kit with Fox shocks, Carli adjustable track bar and AMP Power Step. ALL BRAND NEW! NEVER BEEN ON TRUCK!

Asked for price with shipping didn't recieve a response. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  10. H

What options are available for Shortbed + Rambox hitching to the new Lippert Rhino Box King pin?

Put in some work Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  11. H

I ordered from Covered Wagon in GA. Standard height was 6 ft I added the extra ft for 300? Not much in the grand scheme. Can get any height for a $. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  12. H

7ft Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  13. H

Drop hitch size

Take with a grain of salt... my conclusive analysis is I should have bought the 7 in.... With that said I have never had a need for it. I have a 6x12 single axle, a 14ft dump, and a 26 ft enclosed. When I pull the small trailer it is a bit nose high but not as much of a concern with the axle...
  14. H

Drop hitch size

Stock height 3500 cc short bed 4x4 on 35s Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  15. H

oem wiper blades

Not Rain X. Just replace mine with Rain x and they are nothing alike. Work great though they are a little more narrow. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  16. H

Dan Cummins Of Georgetown KY 4% below invoice on Sold Orders

I bought from them 2 years ago. Good experience! Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  17. H

Extra foot. No goof. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  18. H

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Yep Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk