Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Bullpin22

New Truck Tire Pressure Question

So my #s are based on past HD trucks. My last personal one was an F250 with two work trucks in there. A Chevy 3500 and a F350. Both SRW and Knaphide service body. I’m always looking at the tread wear and either adjusting a few lbs or rotating. Hopefully that makes since.
  2. Bullpin22

Installing tpms sensors in 2021 RAM 3500

So I ordered the same and didn’t receive any with the truck. Dealer says still on back order. I asked around here on another TTPMS thread and these were recommended. I can say for certain they paired with my truck on the first try and fit in my TT tires fine. It’s a GD 2250. The stems are longer...
  3. Bullpin22

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I’ve got factory running boards. Here is a side pic of the huskies in relation to oem.
  4. Bullpin22

Installed the Husky splash guards a few days ago and added a badge today.
  5. Bullpin22

Got mine installed today.
  6. Bullpin22

New Truck Tire Pressure Question

2021 3500 SRW here and run 65 front and 60 rear. Time will tell as tread wear becomes visible. Adjust accordingly based on observations. At least that’s my plan.
  7. Bullpin22

2021 3500 OEM Remote Start Range

That’s funny you mention this. When I’m outa typical range I’ll do that and my wife always asks me what I’m doing. I saw that on tv once and by golly it works.
  8. Bullpin22

Can't get trailer TPMS to Sync

Synced my 4 tonight 1st try on a 32’ bumper pull. Hitch hooked up, 7 way power plugged in and truck running.
  9. Bullpin22

TTPMS feedback

Paired tonight 1st try. The dealer emailed this week and said they finally received an ETA from Ram on the OEM sensors of the end of May. Too late but I’ll gladly take my kit when it comes in.
  10. Bullpin22

The angle is 3”x3”x1/4”. I laid out three locations where the tabs for the factory plastic were not. One towards the front, one towards the rear and one closer towards mid point yet rearward because the box is bolted too providing another attachment point. So once laid out, I drilled holes in...
  11. Bullpin22

Can't get trailer TPMS to Sync

In one of the other TTPMS threads some have had success getting the truck closer to the tires. You’ll have to read a lot of posts but it’s there. Good luck. I’m going to pair mine in a week or so and hope it all syncs.
  12. Bullpin22

Finally got the bed finished up tonight. Cut to fit and painted to match angles for the top of the bed rails with tie down holes. Installed the fuel tank and pump Saturday. Installed the toolbox this evening.
  13. Bullpin22

TTPMS feedback

So I reached out to Wheeler Fleet and they have a research dept. I provided them with my VIN and the part # steve49 provided and.....its a match according to them. I appreciate the help with this as the dealer and Ram can't seem to. Now to order and try and pair.
  14. Bullpin22

TTPMS feedback

And those were for your TT? My concern would be different years use different frequency and that my 2021 wouldn’t acknowledge them. Thats pure speculation on my part.
  15. Bullpin22

TTPMS feedback

Picked up my new 3500 3/24. Ordered the trailer tow package and didn’t receive any sensors. After convincing the dealer that, per the provided owners manual, I should have received 4 sensors, I still don’t have them. Apparently the sensors are scarce items. I’ve made some calls to other dealers...
  16. Bullpin22

Sea foam treatment........

I personally would not use SeaFoam in anything. I used it in a motorcycle once to winterize the fuel and when it wouldnt start the next spring, I pulled the carb off and it was coated with a thick clear film. The film clogged every hole in it. Coated the float and bowl............everywhere...
  17. Bullpin22

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

How do you like the peddle commander? Worth the $?
  18. Bullpin22

Lets see what you are towing!

Test fit for the hitch height. Looks like I’ll have to adjust.
  19. Bullpin22

Ram 2500/3500HD SRW Crew Cab 6'4" versus 8'2" bed?

I like the 8’ look. Plus I’ll add a 100 gal. fuel tank and saddle box and still have room for whatever in the bed. figured it today with current MPG and I’ll be able to go 2000 miles with the fuel I’ll have on board.
  20. Bullpin22

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Here she is bone stock. Have a few add ins planned just need to prioritize. First is the vinyl wrap on the lower and flares. After that we can install the splash guards. The fuel tank, bed angles and tool box are in process now. I’ll post pics once it’s done.