Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. AndyS

Oil Leak

About a month or so ago did an oil change on my 19 2500 with the 6.4. Today I noticed a oil smell from the front of the truck and sure enough there is an oil leak. Was very wet on the pass side of the engine. I thought the oil filter might be loose but it's nice and tight. Any ideas on where it...
  2. AndyS

Dash speaker upgrade?

Hi folks, looking for recommendations on upgrading the the dash corner speakers in a 2019 Tradesman. Thanks!
  3. AndyS

Exhaust upgrade?

My son bought a 18' Challenger Scatpack this weekend. Wow does that thing sound awesome. It has a nice rumble at idle, NO DRONE, is not obnoxious or excessively loud. To my ears it's perfect. Has anyone put the Challenger/Charger 392 exhaust on their trucks?
  4. AndyS

Underhood light?

Has anyone added an underhood light to their Tradesman? Sure would be nice to have one.
  5. AndyS

Chicken Lights

Anyone add "chicken lights"? to their trucks? I'm thinking about adding some to my running boards and in the gap between the tailgate and bumper. What lights/kits did you go with? Thanks!
  6. AndyS

Which drop hitch?

What drop hitch are you guys using? My 2500 is a lot taller than my 1500 was, with the off-road package it sits about the same height as the Power Wagon. I measured 26" from ground to the top of the hitch. Just need to figure out what size drop to get; 6"? 8"? or...? Thanks!
  7. AndyS

Fuelly - worthwhile?

Those HD folks who have fuelly, your reviews? I've been tracking my mileage on a excel spreadsheet, is is worthwhile to use fuelly?
  8. AndyS

2019 Glovebox door?

Anyone put a door on their Tradesman upper glove box? I see Mopar offers a kit for the 2018's but nothing for the 19's.
  9. AndyS

Bed step

Fedex just dropped off the Mopar Bed Step. That'll be this weekends project. Got it from Golling via ebay for 285 shipped. Looks like it will be an easy install.
  10. AndyS

2019 Mopar remote start kit

Has anyone looked into or installed the Mopar remote start kit for their 2019 2500/3500? What I am wondering is what are the key fobs like in the kit? Thank you!
  11. AndyS

In floor storgage

One of the things I miss in my 19 Tradesman that I had in my 11 1500 Big Horn is the in floor storage bins. While under the truck installing running boards this weekend, I saw this ( see photo) So this could be an easy install of the storage? Anyone know whats involved and/or have part numbers...
  12. AndyS

Luverne SST boards

Installed Luverne SST running boards today. Well the drivers side. Daylight was fading and time for dinner so will install passenger side tomorrow.
  13. AndyS

2019 Mopar fog light kit?

Anyone know if Mopar will or has released a fog light kit for the 2019's? If so, p/n? Thank you!
  14. AndyS

OEM "RAM" running boards

Hi, does anyone by chance have a part number for the black oem running boards that have "RAM" embossed on them? Thank you!