Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

2020 aux 1 & aux 2 cameras

As the title says, 2020 3500. Factory prepped for the aux trailer cameras. I REALLY want to use this feature, but for the last three years, I’ve been reading about how ****ty the image quality is on the Mopar camera kit. So I guess I’m hoping someone has come up with a solution. I assume the...
  2. D

TPMS sensor in spare & night edition wheel for spare

I hope someone will have a bit of insight here. 2020 3500- First, will an OEM, non-spare wheel work with the wheel hoist? I don’t know why it wouldn’t, but I thought it’s worth asking before I go on eBay and click “buy now”. Second, would I be able to put a TPMS sensor in my spare, then do a...
  3. D

2020 Laramie 3500

Picked up a 3500 Laramie, fully loaded with the HO in it, black with night package, crew cab short box. Got it Christmas eve. So far, really happy! Going to be looking into upgrading to the Limited headlights though; that's really about the only feature I'm lacking, the best I can tell...