Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. GBB

22 Cummins Tune Install

So with a CP tune does the engine re-gen more often and use more DEF? Just curious because it has to be putting more fuel into engine for the power increases…just curious.
  2. GBB

Losing weight

Curious bout thedieseldudes out of Canada also
  3. GBB

In-bed campers

Run this from Alaska to Texas each year..has a slide but would prefer no slide
  4. GBB

Falken Wildpeak a/t3w - good in the rain?

On my second set of AT3w on my long bed dually, I travel from Alaska to Texas and return each year so the tires are exposed to rain, ice and snow Along with dry pavement. They have been an excellent tire.
  5. GBB

Dome LED’s

Thanks…ordered
  6. GBB

Dome LED’s

I couldn’t find ones for a 2021…what year truck is yours and do you have a part number
  7. GBB

Dome LED’s

Thanks…I’ll give them a try
  8. GBB

Dome LED’s

Replaced interior lights with some LED’s from autogine..the dome lights only last 3~4 months before they start flickering and need to be replaced.. is there a better brand out there that will last? LED’s should last hundreds of hours.
  9. GBB

Hunting thread

Taking some culls with nephews…
  10. GBB

Towing help needed for my 3500

Hand pack bearings once a year correctly and no need to add extra grease…just saying
  11. GBB

Most people don’t from what I’ve seen…then it’s the wrong trailer for the boat.
  12. GBB

Move your axels back starting with 6”. Have done this a few times on boat trailers. Trailer sway is caused by not enough tongue weight as stated above. I don’t use the grease zerts on wheel bearings chance of getting too much grease inside hub and pushing grease seal out. I just tear down and...
  13. GBB

What are you listening to today?

“Girls with big titties”
  14. GBB

Hit a deer

Hitting a deer ain’t sh$t…try hitting a moose.
  15. GBB

Beware cheap trailer tires

Changing my trailers over to LT tires as the ST’s wear out..ST’s suck.
  16. GBB

Kill Switches

Amen brother!
  17. GBB

Trailer TPMS

Anyone found a fix for this? Getting this every time I start truck.
  18. GBB

Hunting thread

69” my SIL took a 68” on same trip. Yeah lots of work both were bout 1/4 mile pack. Moose is our main staple . I’ll buy a ribeye once in awhile for grilling.
  19. GBB

Hunting thread

20. GBB

6.7 Engine Air Filter Confusion

I noticed online that Wix also makes a 46930FR that doesn’t look like it has glue strips…the FR stands for fire retardant.