Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. MotoFish

2022 3500 Creaking Noise In Steering Column/Wheel

Talked with dealer yesterday. They have an order out for a new column for mine. I posted above about the clicking noise. Service Manager “claims” it’s a second revision column. Obviously the original and first replacement didn’t cure the problem, so now there’s another update. Once part...
  2. MotoFish

Thanks. I’ll update when they figure mine out.
  3. MotoFish

Nice… did it click or was it a creak? Mine clicks. From steering centered, the cross is at 3 o’clock, I turn the the right at about 4:30-5 o’clock, it clicks. If I go all the way around it clicks again and then every turn going back the opposite direction it will click in that same spot again.
  4. MotoFish

Sorry… forgot to add: Once I picked up the truck on 1/15/24, I noticed the clicking sound problem late that same day or the next day. And it’s been consistent since. So even though they claim to “unable to duplicate” they must have done something or took something apart. Also, I found...
  5. MotoFish

So, had mine at the dealership for a couple issues on 1/15/24. One issue I asked them to address was this creaking noise which I’ve had off and on for 20k miles. The couple times I’ve had this at the dealership to have this checked…”unable to duplicate” has been there diagnoses. Now...
  6. MotoFish

Does Ram Care actually care??? I think not!

Got ya. I’m not familiar with it. I’ll have to check it out. Thanks Brutal
  7. MotoFish

Does Ram Care actually care??? I think not!

Are you just trying to get a camera system to add to a trailer? If so, just build yourself a system….Here’s a way posted below: https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/self-made-wireless-trailer-camera.8261/
  8. MotoFish

Aisin fluid - Did Mopar change suppliers?

Ok, you guys are ALWAYS helpful. I was in need of the Mopar fluid for my Aisin (30k drain N fill). Always planned on doing this myself anyways. However, can’t find fluid and NO Ram dealers or suppliers have in stock or will send. When I asked about some form of alternative ok fluid…...
  9. MotoFish

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

I appreciate this, I have seen this code once on my 21 HO. I will add this to my list for them to update once it’s my turn for the heater relay repair.
  10. MotoFish

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

NEVERMIND…. I’m old…. I found it in my downloads. I can read it. Thanks!
  11. MotoFish

Only “Customer Satisfaction” I see is a DEF system removal.
  12. MotoFish

I would assume most are all in the same boat…. On a waiting list from local dealer waiting on the replacement parts. Will schedule an appointment once I come up and parts arrive, and that’s in the order of who’s contacted the dealership for repairs.
  13. MotoFish

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Another idea…. Before I got the electric winch, (or if it dies as a back up) I used to use a metal plate with 6 large lag bolts and a big D-Ring I welded into the middle. Bolted above the garage door into the header, use a come-along in between the garage door opening and still lift out the...
  14. MotoFish

Definitely a good idea. I like the Goose Box better than some of the other options out there, but prefer the traditional hitch. Would be a different story if I had other goosenecks like you too.
  15. MotoFish

I have this same hitch. Love it! You will too. Get you a harbor freight lift and the B&W adapter, lift out easily.
  16. MotoFish

Need to get you a Harbor Freight lift (around $125-135? if I recall). Plugs into 110 outlet and lifts out my 200+lb B&W with ease all in one shot from the factory puck system. Hands down best investment for anyone towing with a traditional 5’er hitch.
  17. MotoFish

If they address and correct the issue, if you wouldn’t mind sharing the results, that would be greatly appreciated!
  18. MotoFish

So, I added this to my 21, SRW 3500…. I tow a 17-18k (loaded weight) 5’r. Doesn’t affect the towing at all with this trailer. As others have replied, would be a totally different scenario if I had a slide in camper. Also no issues towing my 8x16 loaded cargo trailer. I noticed slight...