Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. E

Dead battery or gelled fuel?

My truck stranded me last night. I went to start it and nothing. It had been sitting for two days and the temps were around -10 and it had about 1/4 tank of fuel in it. I have had this thing in -40 for days on end with no issues. I assumed it was gelled at first because I could get the engine...
  2. E

AEV front bumper (2020), baja designs Lp9 mount

Does anyone know of a mount for this combo? I made the mistake of assuming the lights would come with a mounting option, but they don't. My shop is wiring up the lights, but I need to figure out a way to mount them to the front bumper bar. Thanks!
  3. E

No power/surge on initial take off

Twice now I have experienced a strange power issue after the truck has been started. It is when the truck is cold, and doesn't have time to warm up (last night was around 5 degrees.) I started the truck, put it in gear and stepped on the gas, nothing happened. I let off the pedal, pressed down...
  4. E

low rumble/high idle

when I start the truck in cold and it kicks into high idle, for a while it has a real low bass-y rumble to it. shakes the house. After a while something changes and it goes to a normal sounding high idle and the house stops shaking. Is the difference the baffles/shutters being open or closed?