Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Steering question......

to be honest, I had a 2014 Ram 2500 w/Cummins, the same cooper tires didn’t even last me 30K miles (and it was a 60K warranty tire). when my new factory tires wear out I will try other tires.
  2. S

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

I bought a softopper. Best choice for me. I bumper pull my 30’ camper so I can stuff any additional gear in the ‘covered’ truck bed. I also have one gooseneck dump trailer and one 5th wheel trailer. With the softopper, I can remove or move it forward as needed. No struggle. Also have dogs...
  3. S

Adaptive Steering System - Adjustment

Well, if someone can figure out what is needed to add the adaptive steering to the truck, I would love to know (cause I would do it if possible). Thanks all....
  4. S

I believe it is set to mid level, but she doesn’t like it -and she drives it more than me. I don’t like it that much either. But will try lower setting at some point.
  5. S

We have lane sense in our Jeep. Don’t care for it. When wife drives on highway and a semi comes in her lane, she swerves to avoid it, but lane sense tries to put her back in lane=dangerous.
  6. S

Question on the Adaptive Steering.....is it that much better than the standard steering? Can you explain what/how it feels? And, would anyone know if it is something that is worth adding (or can it be added) to 2020 2500? *(or is it just a rabbit hole). I traded my 2014 and the new 2020...
  7. S

Warranty Forever

We have that warranty on my wife’s Jeep. The dealership stopped this warranty after the new year, but said we are covered.
  8. S

Xpel/clear bra/PPF costs

Yeah, I asked about it locally, and they don’t do it because it is so expensive. It would be cheaper to repaint the bumper than the coatings. Oh well...
  9. S

Upgraded from 2014

Thanks all....
  10. S

Upgraded from 2014

Hello all. Upgraded my 2014 2500 Cummins to a 2020 2500 Cummins (all Laramie editions). Love all the improvements made over the years. Didn’t go looking for a new truck, but trade in value was what I paid for my 2014 (3 years ago). Plus I got the employee pricing and then some...