Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. mhurlburt1201

Long Bed Crew Cabs w/ Flares

Let's see pictures of your Long Bed Crew Cabs with fender flares. I am considering putting flares on my 3500 LB CC Big Horn and want some ideas of how they look. I have seen pics of the flat OEM style, but want to see how the other options look on the actual trucks..
  2. mhurlburt1201

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Don't mind the dirty truck. This time of year in Michigan is never good for keeping them clean, especially out on the dirt roads.. Got the Raptor Series 5" Oval Nerf Bars and the Gator SFX Tri-Fold Tonneau cover on today. The bars only took 2 hours to get on. My wife is happy...she can now...
  3. mhurlburt1201

Lets see those crew cab long boxes!

Finally picked her up and brought her home. All I can say is WOW!! What a beast!! Love it.. 2021 Big Horn CC Long Box I have step bars, mud flaps and the 5er hitch ready to go in. Hopefully it warms up just a little up here in Michigan..
  4. mhurlburt1201

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Got her home on a slightly snowy day here is Michigan. I have step bars, bed cover, mud flaps and the 5er hitch all ready to go on her. Hoping it warms up just a little this weekend up here.
  5. mhurlburt1201

Added 35" Chocolate donut tires to the Power Wagon

Looks like an advertisement!! Great pics and love the truck.
  6. mhurlburt1201

Another 3.73 vs 4.10 thread - placed order with dealer and second guessing my decision

If I were in your shoes I would choose the 3.73. Reasons 1. Gas prices are only going to go up for the next 4-8 years. Quick research tells me you are gonna get an average of 2-3 MPG's better with 3.73 in daily driving. 2. Assuming short bed - You are going from roughly 14,100lbs Max Tow...
  7. mhurlburt1201

Lets see what you are towing!

Ahh.. very nice... that is an amazing 5er.. truck's pretty sweet too.
  8. mhurlburt1201

Is that thing maxing out your payload and your towing weight of that SRW Longhor?
  9. mhurlburt1201

It looks like your trailer runs about the same weight as my new one is. Do you mind sharing your setup? Truck? Hitch?
  10. mhurlburt1201

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Welcome!! Looking forward to seeing pics of the PW as you add modifications.
  11. mhurlburt1201

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

My 3500 CC LB was delivered last Thursday, 1/21/2021. It was ordered 11/7. I am in metro-Detroit.
  12. mhurlburt1201

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Very nice!! I just ordered those flaps and the Raptor Step Bars. Your truck looks great!!
  13. mhurlburt1201

Delivery Time Estimates

Well...just got a shocking phone call. My new truck is at the dealership!!!! 10.75 weeks since I placed the order. I ordered the 3500 CC LB on 11/7/2021.
  14. mhurlburt1201

Delivery Time Estimates

Update: Ordered 3500 CC Big Horn SO Diesel on 11/7/2020. Truck was built on 12/22. Received first dealer ETA from RAM Chat today: 3/30/2021-4/14/2021. That would be 20.5 - 22.5 weeks from order date, if that remains accurate.
  15. mhurlburt1201

Delivery Time Estimates

What did you order, if you don't mind posting? There seems to be a delivery time difference between 2500's and 3500's. My 3500 CC Big Horn was ordered on 11/7. It's somewhere in the shipping process too.
  16. mhurlburt1201

Delivery Time Estimates

Very nice. Congratulations!! 14 weeks seems to be the number for the 3500's.
  17. mhurlburt1201

Remove / De-badge side "RAM" and or Cummins ?

Based on all of the videos I have watched on de-badging or badge replacement on the RAM 2019+, there are only holes behind the hood badges and the RAM emblem in the center of the tailgate. I believe all of the others are just secured via adhesive. Most people removing them with mild heat gun...
  18. mhurlburt1201

Remove / De-badge side "RAM" and or Cummins ?

That's a good looking truck right there.
  19. mhurlburt1201

2019 Ram 2500 Laramie aka Huckleberry

Awesome. It looks great!!
  20. mhurlburt1201

2019 Ram 2500 Laramie aka Huckleberry

Was this a sport appearance pkg originally? I just ordered a 3500 in Delmonico and I want to do this to it. The RAM in the grill and the two matching red parts, did you find them in that color or have them painted?