Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. GLB1950

Dash power

All I want to do is plug my camera into the dash power plug. I need to know if it's possible to convert the plug into ignition only power? I'm old and feeble and can't always remember to turn the camera off after I'm done driving.
  2. GLB1950

DEF

Just put some DEF in the tank for the first time. I used the jug that is available everywhere. It didn't take the whole 2 1/2 gallons and splashed out as in overfill. Do I need to siphon some back out or am I going to be ok?
  3. GLB1950

Advertisement?

Santa made me a walking, talking, breathing billboard for RAM this year.:cool: :rolleyes:
  4. GLB1950

Dually valve stems

Can somebody explain to me why the outside metal valve stems on my dually rims point in? And the inside dual has rubber valve stem and 4" too short to reach the valve cap to fill/empty air? Could they be mounted backwards? I've ordered valve stem extensions to try and rectify situation but...
  5. GLB1950

Anderson hitch in SB

Anyone running an Anderson Hitch in a short bed know the distance from front of hitch to the front of the bed? Really want to order an auxiliary fuel tank but don't want to order one too deep to fit in front of the hitch. If the $@%*%$ thing would just show up I could measure it myself but...
  6. GLB1950

Long time Dodge connoisseur

I've owned a Dodge in one form or another since 1970. Bought my current Dodge 1500 in 2001 and am going to upgrade to 2500 or 3500 soon for hauling a 5th wheel. Wanted to peruse this forum to get some insight and any potential pitfalls before taking the plunge. Hope that's ok since I don't...