Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Clv1

A/C Issues? Anyone else

That’s really stinks! I am still hoping Ram will come out with a fix. There is no way they can expect us to pay 70k for a truck with piss poor a/c.
  2. Clv1

A/C Issues? Anyone else

Hi- I mistakingly created a similar thread linked here: https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-c-issues.657/ My situation is similar to a lot that are previously mentioned, terrible A/C performance. Dealer evacuated/recharged the System and said it was working to spec. I was unable to...
  3. Clv1

A/C issues

Thanks for the link, I will migrate my post over there. For whatever reason that post did not populate when I utilized the search function. Thanks again @Camarochevy1970 !
  4. Clv1

Greetings from San Antonio, TX

Hello All! I recently purchased a 19 2500 w/ the Cummins, black out package. Pretty stoked about it!!
  5. Clv1

A/C issues

Hello All! First post here in the forum. I recently purchased a 19 2500 w/ the Cummins and have been very displeased with the performance of the a/c system. I live in Texas and the a/c just can’t keep up with the heat it seems. I returned the truck to the dealer last week and they said they...