Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

MBRP 5” turbo back exhaust

Hey, I was wondering if any of you guys are running mbrp 5” turbo back exhaust? If so how does it sound and is there a lot of drone inside? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. A

Anyone running 22x12?

Hey, just wondering if any of you guys are running 22x12 on a leveling kit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. A

Tow Mirror Dissasembly/Painting/Wrapping

Sounds good. Thank you man! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. A

Here is my truck

Any trimming done? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

Do you mind giving me the part numbers for the black mirrors? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

Mexican Music

Finally I thought I was going crazy for a second. Same thing happens to me too. So I took it to the dealer but couldn’t find anything wrong. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

Reverse tilt mirrors not returning to position

Same thing happened with mine. The truck had probably 200 miles on it, the mirrors and the entry seat decided not to go back to its original place. So I took it back into the dealer to have them check to see if it’s the wiring or something. But they weren’t able to do anything about it and told...
  8. A

I’ve looked everywhere for a replacement because I hate the chrome. Do you mind telling me where you got yours from? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. A

Carli Leveling Pin top 2.5 on 37's

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk