Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Justice12t

Did RamTrucks.com remove the VIN lookup tool?

Morning, Unless I'm missing it somewhere or completely missed that there was information this was being removed, but I can't find on the Ramtrucks site under "towing and Capability" the area where you can put a VIN in and see the payload, max tow ect. Anyone else notice this? or was this out...
  2. Justice12t

21 3500 Mega Rattle in dash

Hey everyone. I've go a really annoying rattle behind my dash. We mostly only heard it at first while towing with slightly higher RPMs. Now we can hear it while not towing. It sounds like it could be behind the radio area. I'm thinking about pulling it apart and seeing what I can find...
  3. Justice12t

Factory Air Ride While Towing

So I finally got a chance to tow the camper a few miles...like 40 total. We are leaving for a few hundred mile trip tomorrow. But while towing the camper(5th wheel) the other day I noticed it rode really nice until I hit a bridge transition or road heaves. It would hit hard almost like it was...