Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Justice12t

Did RamTrucks.com remove the VIN lookup tool?

I was wondering if there was some connection.
  2. Justice12t

Did RamTrucks.com remove the VIN lookup tool?

Morning, Unless I'm missing it somewhere or completely missed that there was information this was being removed, but I can't find on the Ramtrucks site under "towing and Capability" the area where you can put a VIN in and see the payload, max tow ect. Anyone else notice this? or was this out...
  3. Justice12t

Mega Cab Dually 5th Wheel Towing Recommendations

Standard correct.
  4. Justice12t

Mega Cab Dually 5th Wheel Towing Recommendations

I know a lot of people have answered but figured I'd add in my experience. I've got the MC SWR with the goose box and BnW ball. I tow a large 5v'er and have had this setup for thousands of miles. I've never gotten to the point of "I wish I had x, y or z" because of clearance issues turning...
  5. Justice12t

Interior Dash Rattle

I've had a rattle in my around about the same spot. I've torn the dash apart and still can't pin point it. It also has progressively gotten worse overtime and now while towing pretty much just always does it. I've taken the dash apart at least 3 times and still no luck. I'm think I might...
  6. Justice12t

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

I have alfa and adjusted the computer.
  7. Justice12t

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

For my 2021 my gauge would only work when set to 194. If I set it to anything different it would just sit at full. Has anyone else had this issue?
  8. Justice12t

Battery Saver warning coming on

I had that message on my 18 as well. Especially in the winter and right before one of the batteries went bad.
  9. Justice12t

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Ok…So changing from 189.000 liters to 194.000 liters seemed to resolve the problem. I’m not sure why though. At 189 it wanted to continuously show a quarter tank or better. I tried several numbers and finally 194 that I saw was the max. Once I entered that the gauge dropped to just over a...
  10. Justice12t

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Yea I hear you. This is the first trip since installing and I’ve only had it in about a week… I filled up this morning and put 34 gallons in it. So assuming 50 gallons and 16ish remaining it doesn’t look good for the gauge. At least I have an idea for mileage. I’ll continue to play around...
  11. Justice12t

Engine won't start

I had about 21000 miles on my 2018 when the batteries went bad and had to be replaced. Battery saver would show up on the dash also. Unlike your situation however, I was able to charge/jump start it. It took some juice though. Jumping it from my wife’s car while hers was running alone...
  12. Justice12t

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Hmm…so I’ve driven/towed about 330 miles…today. My range gauge is saying I still have about 375 miles till empty. My tank gauge is still showing 3/4 of a tank. I’m averaging about 10.5 mpg. I feel like something isn’t right.
  13. Justice12t

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

That makes sense to me also, just wanted to ask the group before I assumed anything. Thanks
  14. Justice12t

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Ok tank is in and filled. Nice seeing over 800mi on the dash. I wouldn’t recommend doing in the driveway while the snow is melting… Another question…how do I get the bypass cable disconnected?? I’ve got the obd2 disconnected but the other two cables will not come out. What am I missing?? And...
  15. Justice12t

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

So I know this is old at this point but didn’t notice or missed someone responding to you about this. About to install the Titan 50gal in my 21 3500 mega, would like to know what I need to do for the warning %? Thanks
  16. Justice12t

21 3500 Mega Rattle in dash

Slightly old now but still chasing this. I’ve got the radio area and behind torn apart and also all the wiper area. Still rattling. Sounds like just right of where the radio is further in the dash. Looking at how to pull the glove and upper storage box to access that area better. It pretty...
  17. Justice12t

Question for anyone with a Banks iDash?

Lol didn’t even catch that. “It still shows the gear is is quick changing for the shifts”
  18. Justice12t

Correct. It still shows what hear and os snappy, but haven’t found the torque lock indicator recently since a few upgrades ago…
  19. Justice12t

I lost that option a few versions back. Use to show with what gear now doesn’t show on the updated firmware. Haven’t looked in a while honestly so see if they brought it back or not. Let us know what you end ip finding out if you call them.
  20. Justice12t

21 3500 Mega Rattle in dash

Could be it. I tore the dash a part and most of the wiper area. Never found anything per say. Zip tied more cables and tightened every screw I could find. Took it for a test run and seems to be gone. At least I couldn’t make it do it like I could before. Towing the camper in a few days...