Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G Mcpherson

SOLD-Timber Grove Air Bags 350.00 Shipped

For Sale: Timber Grove Air Bags. Fits 19-24 Ram 3500 4x4 Only. Made with 304 SS. 6K rating. 500 max PSI. Will not Fit Chassis Cab Models.
  2. G Mcpherson

Adding Tenths to odometer

Looking for the information on how to add 10ths to the Odometer. Can't find the info anywhere. Added to previous truck with Alpha I believe.
  3. G Mcpherson

Edge CTS3 350.00 SOLD

For Sale. Edge CTS3. Used only 5 Months. Comes with OBD Cable and Suction Mount. Also Pillar Mount. Free Shipping included.
  4. G Mcpherson

SOLD - King Steering Damper: 250.00 Shipped

For Sale: King Steering Damper. Used for 4 months. Very good condition. Fits 13-23 Ram 2500-3500.
  5. G Mcpherson

SOLD-Fender Flares: Mopar Off Road Style 350.00 Shipped -Sold

For Sale is a Set of Mopar Off Road Fender Flares. Part No. 82215817 Fits 19-23 Ram 2500-3500. Brand New. They are not Painted. Made to fit Ram trucks with Spats.
  6. G Mcpherson

Center line Headlight for Adjustment

I am looking for the Stock Height measurement from ground to Center of Headlight for LED Reflectors. There is a Reference Circle on the Lens. I installed my 1.75 Thuren Coils and need to adjust my Headlights. Thanks
  7. G Mcpherson

SOLD

Very Good Condition. PayPal only.