Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G Mcpherson

shocks/leveling

The Travel length is not there. There should be info on their site for what is needed.
  2. G Mcpherson

2020 Tradesman Center Dash Storage Tray screws

The Screws in mine are a t -15. I lost one also and they are like a sheet metal type.
  3. G Mcpherson

Suspension upgrade

I recall reading somewhere that Icon is the manufacturer of the Carli Label 2.0 shocks
  4. G Mcpherson

What did you do TO your RAM today?

The way it's mounted looks like a Mopar Shield. Truck looks Very Nice!
  5. G Mcpherson

Home brew alignment theory

When I went for my alignment on my Dually they had it leaning 1". Really looking forward to doing this myself. My Cam marks are set equal at one mark back now. Should only need minor adjustment from here. When I talked with Don at Thuren he said mirror them. Good information on this Thread. I...
  6. G Mcpherson

Home brew alignment theory

Looks like I'm all in for this when I get new Tires.
  7. G Mcpherson

Baja Designs Squadron Fog Light Kit 2019+ 2500 - Plug & Play Harness barely plugs in?

There are usually Rubber Seal rings around the connector ends. That might be an issue if there are none. Reach out and speak with someone there. They are always good to respond.
  8. G Mcpherson

Rear wheel well liners. This is a Topic with information on this.
  9. G Mcpherson

This is what I found. I purchased through BAM Auto Parts. 68453299AA - Left Side Splash Shield 68453298AA - Right Side Splash Shield 6510175AA (x6) - Screw 6509799AA (x6) - Nut
  10. G Mcpherson

4500 Camper/Jeep Hauler Build

I would do at least a Pressure test on the JIC Connections. Use some Soapy water on each joint with a spray bottle. Easier to access before getting to a tight spot.
  11. G Mcpherson

4500 Camper/Jeep Hauler Build

Any Plans for Testing the Hydraulic Hose fittings.
  12. G Mcpherson

Too much chrome?

It's Really not that Far Off.:p
  13. G Mcpherson

Selectable Tire Pressure Monitoring System (STPMS)

Insert a Small Tip Screwdriver as shown and press down on the Tab. Pull when holding it down. It will come out. I shaved mine down so it can be removed without this process.
  14. G Mcpherson

Swallowing my pride - balancing beads.

I have used Centramatics on 3 Different Trucks and they do work well.
  15. G Mcpherson

Aev wheel install

@ Enve-46 man your Old Power Wagon was Very Sharp with that Color and AEV Wheels. Like the New one Better though.
  16. G Mcpherson

Lasfit makes some nice Amber LED Bulbs for the Turn Signal Location that work well. I have used then on the Factory Reflector LED Lights and also my Halogen Lights. LASFIT 7443 LED Bulb CANBUS Ready 7444 T20 Turn Signal Light Front or Rear Blinker Anti Hyper Flash No Load Resistor Need Upgraded...
  17. G Mcpherson

LED Replacements for Halogen High Beams

I would imagine the effect would be the same. I purchased these and modified the Tabs to fit. Better lighting but not like a True LED or HID Light. Philips 12361B1 H9 Standard Halogen Replacement Headlight Bulb, 1 Pack
  18. G Mcpherson

I purchased the OEM Liners from BAM Auto Parts. They fit well and easy for install.