Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Heated steering wheel not staying on

They replaced the steering wheel. I haven’t had any issues since
  2. B

12.1 Uconnect and iPhone 11 text messages

Does anyone have issues with their iPhone 11 and the text messages working on their 12.1 uconnect? Mine says phone not compatible?
  3. B

2020 2500 w/ factory air ride and 35s?

No problem! Oh I’m sure the coil overs are a pain, but with the radius arms in these trucks the springs seem to fall out when you droop the front axle. I definitely had a great experience using CJC. They were very helpful when I called. Luckily I got my kit just before the world shut down...
  4. B

Thanks. I didn’t do anything with the radius arms. I originally thought about the radius arm drops, but after speaking with the guys at CJC, they said with the leveling kit more times than not, the radius arm drops are not needed. So I opted to try it first without (since it’s a big added...
  5. B

2019 2500 factory air ride truck. Carli 2.5 level in front with fox shocks, Carli track bar and Carli sway bar, Thuren 1” extended rear air ride links and Fox shocks in the rear. 35” Nitto’s and no issues whatsoever.
  6. B

Rattle Noise In Cab

How long did they have your truck to do the body mount repair? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. B

Noise, mega cab body looks shifted, and tsbs??

I have experienced a similar clunk from the rear passenger area. I’ve narrowed mine down to where the base of the rear seat passenger seat belts bolt to the cab. Once i temporarily stuck something around the bolt to tighten up where the seat belt attaches, the sound stopped. I’m waiting for...
  8. B

Heated steering wheel not staying on

I have a 2019 2500 Limited and the heated steering wheel will turn on for a second and then turn right off. Anyone else have this issue? I guess I’ll be making my first trip back to the dealer...
  9. B

Leveling kit for 2019 2500 with factory rear air ride ??

I don’t see a kit yet, but Thuren does have extended sensor links on their website