Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Yillbs

Truck bed not flush with cab evenly

I do have the prep, and I had a 5th wheel hitch installed today. The holes in the frame matched the holes in the bed. Do you know if the holes in the cab are stamped into the bed before or after it's mounted to the frame? I'm extremely concerned the RV won't line up, I don't have the RV yet so I...
  2. Yillbs

Front Camera View

Mine shows up under the " cameras " icon. Can you take a picture of what your " cameras " icon shows when you open it?
  3. Yillbs

Be Warned..AlfaOBD and Warranty issues

Naw, even if that were the case, which it's not, they can only deny the direct relationship to what you caused. So if you say you messed with the ANC module, then when the steering wheel controls stop working, they can't say you did that. Best case scenario they deny this one claim ( on you )...
  4. Yillbs

Be Warned..AlfaOBD and Warranty issues

So you probably won't want to hear this, but nothing you did or can do will void any warranty, in your case though, you told them what you did, which of course implies you caused the issue. Take it to a different dealer, don't mention this forum, or anything you tried to do to fix it, tell...
  5. Yillbs

Sweet, ok thanks
  6. Yillbs

My 2022 ram 2500 laramie has the short bed. The driver side has a gap of about 1.6 inches from the bed to the cab, the passenger side has a gap of about 1 inch, so slightly less. It's not noticeable by just looking at the bed, my detailer noticed while trying to buff it. Is this adjustable by...
  7. Yillbs

2022 Ram 3500 - Towing Disappointment Justified?

Can you cite anything regarding your "Research"?
  8. Yillbs

Hello from TX!

I believe Pictures are mandatory.
  9. Yillbs

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I used the exact name he gave in Amazon. Thanks!
  10. Yillbs

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I can find type A, B, H, etc, but no D, do you have a direct link to the type D one you used? Thanks!
  11. Yillbs

Dealer is telling me I need new engine

This ^^^^ no way you have sludge at this mileage.
  12. Yillbs

Power wagon fuel range

That's stupid low lol. 37's RIP
  13. Yillbs

Heated/Cooled Seats

I'm 255 and mine is pretty weak, my wife has a Yukon and it makes your ass chilly!
  14. Yillbs

Heated/Cooled Seats

I think body weight plays a big role.
  15. Yillbs

Vehicle Performance TSB 18-012-21 REV A. (RTT 21-027)

I don't experience any of those things, but man sometimes when I have my exhaust break on, the thing feels like it's dropping to first gear sometimes when it stops. Does your / was yours doing that?
  16. Yillbs

New 2020 2500 Cummins, issues with Bluetooth/DPF display/broken sensors

No, that's not true. This is nothing like a bad seal. A bad seal with no outside intervention would be corrected. A massive storm with high winds that caused something to hit your sunroof, allowing water to get in would not be the same. If damage occurs to an item, then it's subsequently damaged...
  17. Yillbs

New 2020 2500 Cummins, issues with Bluetooth/DPF display/broken sensors

This kind of sucks, but to be fair, even if the weather caused the damage... that's still not really warranties problem, is it? If weather breaks it, and then water gets in, FCA isn't really responsible here, maybe call your insurance company, they would cover it. The other stuff, that's brutal...
  18. Yillbs

Drive through question

You can actually get it added to your truck. I have a tradesman with it. It's probably the coolest thing ever haha.
  19. Yillbs

Drive through question

yeah... you're not wrong lol. I was merely using it as a point of reference. It helps with the navigating tight spaces.
  20. Yillbs

Drive through question

Tacobell comes to mind... But don't worry, if you have surround view, add a quick link to your nav bar at the bottom of your screen, and turn it on. The little bumpers will guarantee you never curb the wheels :p