Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Levelling Kit with Factory Air Suspension

Not sure. You may want to research you own application, however, mine is a diese.
  2. R

To Ceramic...or not to Ceramic....

I researched ceramic coatings and recommend doing it yourself. The cost of the DA orbital polisher, pads, and product is around $1,000 but then you can polish and paint correct many cars. There are pro products tha you have to have training to purchase but the retail products are very good...
  3. R

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

You got to apply the ceramic coating. Makes the paint pop and repels dirt.
  4. R

Another angle
  5. R

Love the Delmonico red with night edition!!!
  6. R

Pics of your DRW Ram

Got my 2020 and 2005 work truck!
  7. R

I was told the bilsteins recommended the daytrack track bar which was obsolete and discontinued. Rather than trying to piece parts together that were from other systems, I opted out of the bilsteins. Just wasn’t comfortable.
  8. R

New member not new to Ram

Thanks man, there weren’t too many choices but the Fabfour matrix worked out with the warn Zeon 12 and RC lights. My powder guy had to tweak the red so it wasn’t too dark. Here is an install pic under lights.
  9. R

2021 Ram 2500/3500 Limited Night Edition Adds More Color To Package:

Delmonico red in the night edition. Had to order her.
  10. R

I did not get a quote but was on their website. About $2,000 is all I want to spend on level then add tires which are $2,500 Comes to about $4-$5,000 which is all my Christmas money. Telling the grandkids no presents for you but presents for me. Here’s my rig as she stands today.
  11. R

Just ordered my kit from CJC, Fox shocks and Thuren coils (1.75”) for $1,600. The Carli Pintop for air is $6,500. CJC is about 3 weeks out from 12/11/20.
  12. R

Thanks. Had to facTory order mine, even opted for the dual 220 alternators. Been dreaming of the Delmonico red and night edition.
  13. R

Hello all from Northern California. I just got a 2020 3500 to replace our 2005 3500 and love the HO, max tow package, 360* cameras to name a few. Coming from a 600 ft/lb of tq and towing horse trailers and 14’ dump, the 1,000 ft/lb and 4.10 gears are a beast. Anyway, installed a Fabfour with...