Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Trailer TPMS Sensors

Hi all. Just took delivery of a factory order 2021 3500 DRW. I optioned for the trailer TPMS. Does anyone know if the actual sensors that go in the trailer tires are supposed to come with the truck? Or do you have to buy them separate?
  2. J

Large Tank Fuel-up

Hi all. I have a 2021 3500 on order that will hopefully be here by the end of January. I ordered it with the 50-gal fuel tank. When fuel prices were very high, there were times when I couldn’t fuel up my ‘03 fully due to the bill being over $100. I had contacted the card company, and the gas...
  3. J

Hello from Vancouver, WA / Portland, OR

New here, doing research on a new 2019 3500. Currently have a 2003 3500 SRW. Been checking around various dealers both in the Portland area and outside it, but not finding a truck with the options/colors I want and do not want. Looking at ordering one. So far Dick Hannah here in Vancouver seems...