Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. MooneyFWD

**SOLD** OEM LED Taillights with Blind Spot Monitoring

Offering up a pair of OEM LED Taillights with Blind Spot Monitoring. These were taken off my 2019 Ram 2500 when doing the night edition conversion. Excellent condition with 10k miles on them. I don't see any scratches or broken tabs. Please check out the pictures. These worked perfectly and...
  2. MooneyFWD

** SOLD ** OEM LED Headlights

Offering up a set of OEM LED Headlights off my 2019 Ram 2500. 10k miles on them, and worked great when they were pulled for my night edition conversion. I've tried to take pictures showing everything. They are in great shape. I don't see any damage, lens scratches or broken tabs, but please...
  3. MooneyFWD

Add Vented Seats in a Lone Star / Big Horn

I'd like to add vented / cooled seats in my '19 Lone Star / Big Horn 2500. Any idea what years will plug and play for a seat swap? Were cooled seats standard equipment in higher trims? I will be re-covering my interior with Katzkins. The alternative is adding Katzkin Degreez when I re-cover...