Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. MooneyFWD

Turn off fog light when turning

This really grinds my gears!
  2. MooneyFWD

50 gallon tank no longer available on 2500??

I'm happy with my Titan aftermarket tank. It's too bad its not a factory option, but there is definitely still an option!
  3. MooneyFWD

PO755 Code

This happened to me a few week ago while towing a boat. I pulled over and restarted the truck. The CEL was still there but let me drive as normal. When I returned home I was able to clear the code, and it hasn't returned.
  4. MooneyFWD

Anyone add front camera to 8.4?

Nope! I abandoned ship. I may eventually take it to a local guy to install. I've seen on his IG that he hooked up a forward facing came on a Ram before.
  5. MooneyFWD

Ram guy now, and liking it

#4 What cold air intake should I get, and how much power increase should I expect?
  6. MooneyFWD

Disable cornering fog lights?

Yeah, wasn’t able to get this to work on mine.
  7. MooneyFWD

Disable cornering fog lights?

I'm still looking for a solution to this as well. Even if I could turn them OFF when I use my turn signal. While stopped, I'm blinding oncoming traffic when I have my left signal on, so I tend to just turn without a signal which I'm sure I'll eventually get a ticket for. @Jimmy07 any new thoughts?
  8. MooneyFWD

OEM Fender Flares or ?

I installed OEM without holes. You take the plastic clips off, and trim the alignment post off the flairs. They bolt on from inside the wheel well and then use 3m tape along the rest.
  9. MooneyFWD

Front audio dropout while CarPlay phone unlocked

Yes! The amazon app starts using the mic and it screws with the audio.
  10. MooneyFWD

Front audio dropout while CarPlay phone unlocked

Mine has done this a few times on a UC4 12.1 I swapped into my truck. I always thought it was due to the stereo I installed using a DSR1. I haven't noticed a way to replicate it on mine, but its pretty annoying when the subs cut out and it only plays audio through my front left dash speaker!
  11. MooneyFWD

insurance in california

I got new credit card number due to fraudulent activity and neglected to update my autopay with Mercury. They immediately dropped me when it didn't go through. Zero grace period, and wouldn't reinstate. I called up AAA and signed up immediately for less. I was with Mercury for 15 years.
  12. MooneyFWD

Nitto Ridge Grapplers

I've been happy with mine.
  13. MooneyFWD

Passive entry

This is a great mod. So glad I did it. GLWS.
  14. MooneyFWD

BAJA Design Squadron Fog Light Kit

There was some talk previously by @Jimmy07 about a setting in Alfa where you change the degree of steering angle. It didn't work for me.
  15. MooneyFWD

BAJA Design Squadron Fog Light Kit

No. Everyone seems to think I'm an idiot for wanting to turn this feature off. Maybe they're right!
  16. MooneyFWD

52 Gal fuel tanks Titan or S&B likes/dislikes of both units

I believe 194 liters is the highest/closest you can set it.
  17. MooneyFWD

Fender Flare recommendations please.....

I think I wish I would have done these so I could go with AEV bumpers. Now that I have color matched OEM flares I think it’d look weird with matte/satin bumpers. ☹️
  18. MooneyFWD

OEM Upfitter Switches on 2023 2500 Limited w Reverse Trailer Steering???

Another sidebar for you all... does anyone have the part number for this piece?! I've ordered 2 that were wrong panels. Mine looks like swiss cheese from switches I removed after installing OEM Aux switches.
  19. MooneyFWD

Fender Flare recommendations please.....

FYI, the OEM Laramie flares don't require drilling. You take off the platic tabs and cut off one plastic post. Then they're held on with 3m style tape along the top, and screws/clips inside the wheel well. I had a shop color match and install mine.
  20. MooneyFWD

Tune worth it?

On sale right now too.