Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. EK701

PHX area dealer service recommendation

Looking for the best dealer for service in the Phoenix, AZ area. Specifically, I need the Y78 recall done. Thanks!
  2. EK701

2022 Aisin down for the count….

Broken sensor wire somewhere? I would look around for any wire that is obviously broken or damaged.
  3. EK701

Best dealer for service in Phoenix area

Looking for the best dealer for service in the Phoenix, AZ area. Specifically, I need the Y78 recall done. Thanks!
  4. EK701

CP4 recall thread (merged threads) - Y78 Jan 2022 recall campaign - Parts Available May 10 for 2020 trucks only

@RamCares I am trying to get the Y78 recall done on my 2020 3500 SRW Limited 6.7HO, but my local dealer says “parts are not available” but he put me on a waiting list with 105 vehicles ahead of me. He said it likely would not be until late 2023 before they would have parts available. I find...
  5. EK701

Who has installed a cb?

I’m looking at doing the same. Where did you route the power wires and coax? Thanks!
  6. EK701

Steering directed lights

Has anyone found a way to disable this “feature” yet?
  7. EK701

delete

Interesting, I’ve never seen that type of fuse before. Do you know what size those factory fuses are?
  8. EK701

RAM front winch bumper

it does block it a bit, but it’s still usable. I’ve been talking with Buckstop about how to improve the camera view.
  9. EK701

RAM front winch bumper

You can get lots of different colors, including black. They use powder coat instead of paint. I don’t have a winch, but it’s set up for one. You can specify a few different mounts. As far as cost, my setup retails for $2200. They are very well built. I have one on my 2002 2500 and I got in...
  10. EK701

RAM front winch bumper

Here is my Buckstop bumper On my 2020 3500 HO
  11. EK701

Grille Guards

Here is what mine looks like through the front camera: and the surround view:
  12. EK701

Grille Guards

Buckstop Classic 2. It does block the front camera a bit but it’s still usable. I’m working with them to see if we can improve the camera view. I have LED driving lights fort heroine holes, I just haven’t installed them yet.
  13. EK701

Price negotiated from MSRP

Try Carson City Dodge - ask for Justin. I just bought a 3500 MC Limited 6.7 HO from him and it was super easy. I live 300 miles away from them, but thay had a truck with what I wanted. Did everything by email/text, and showed up a few days later with a check. I was in the office less than 20...
  14. EK701

AEV Bumper Now Available

Nice! I'm going with a Buckstop Classic 2 bumper on my 2020 3500. I have one on my 2002 2500 and it saved my bacon several times. https://www.buckstopinc.com/classic-2.html