Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. IronByron

Cummins cyber monday sale

https://shop.cummins.com is having a sale today, 20% off. They have Fleetguard fuel and oil filters in stock. Valvoline oil in stock as well (10W30 and 5W40). The discount code is "CYBER20" and I believe it is today only. Free shipping on orders over $35 too.
  2. IronByron

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

Well finally after 3 years (I think I started this thread even?), I have joined the hard top club. Got a used 2018 A.R.E. Z Series. Fits perfect, even with my bigger cargo cam 3rd brake light. I should have done this a long time ago.
  3. IronByron

Truck cap

Here’s mine, the 2018 model fits perfect on my 2019!
  4. IronByron

Truck cap

Nice, I’m going to pickup an 2018 z Series today. Glad it fits. Do you have the cargo camera in the 3rd brake light by chance? I think those stick out a little more than the regular brake lights?
  5. IronByron

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I have a huge 4 person first aid kit on mine, probably 8 to 10 lbs. It holds it just fine. The kit bounces some (it’s play in kit bag, not the bracket).
  6. IronByron

Truck cap

Whew! Didn’t want to get in a bidding war lol. Caps are hard to come by these days.
  7. IronByron

Truck cap

Are you looking at a black ARE Z series in eastern central IL are you? Lol, we may be looking at there same thing and I’m looking for the same answers!
  8. IronByron

Pedal Monster

You have to turn yours on? Mine turns on when the truck goes into MAR/RUN (when the ignition is on). I never have to do anything.
  9. IronByron

Pedal Monster

I have had the pedal monster for about 6 months. Zero issues. I leave mine dead center in the middle (forget what they call the middle range, but basically level 15 out of 30 levels), towing or not.
  10. IronByron

Banks Ram-Air Cold Air Intake

Ordered this a while back. Finally arrived. Wow, you can really hear the turbo spool now (and I love it).
  11. IronByron

Battery tray swamp water

Yeah it didn’t cross my mind about battery leaks. That would explain why they didn’t afford drainage from the factory. I went ahead and made my own. I went with sealed AGM batteries so my concern about leakage is not very high.
  12. IronByron

Battery tray swamp water

Any reason I shouldn’t drill drain holes in the battery tray? I had no idea I was growing vegetables in my engine bay.
  13. IronByron

Fellow dog co-pilot approved
  14. IronByron

CP4 recall thread (merged threads) - Y78 Jan 2022 recall campaign - Parts Available May 10 for 2020 trucks only

For those of us that have been waiting for CP4 recall, parts are now available. Better get a hold of your dealer quick and get that appointment made!
  15. IronByron

You win, this post/thread should be closed now.
  16. IronByron

I have thought about that certainly. The CJC intercooler has more openings than the two on the stock air damn (more opening "surface area"). More air is certainly flowing through than before. As far as the light bar in the upper intercooler intake, it sits far enough back that air can flow...
  17. IronByron

I started with just the snap-on rock guard (pictured), but ended up not liking it (it would get water and dust between the rock guard and lenses. And since it's hard to get to, there is no taking it on and off easily). So I switched to amber lenses instead. (*edited - I shouldn't post from a...
  18. IronByron

This kit fits great. Brackets are solid.
  19. IronByron

Those are different than the ones I had but same concept. I had non flexible kind. The were exact size and shape as lug with a ridge at the end to give the removal tool something to grab. I personally would avoid those stretch kind as they seem more prone to getting stuck on the lug and it...
  20. IronByron

After the 1” thuren lift I thought it was time to fill the wheel wells a little bit more. Toyo AT3’s in 325/60R20’s on 20x9.5 12mm offset wheels. I am hitting plastic during suspension articulated turns (going over curbs while turning). I think I will need to cut an inch or so off plastic in...