Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

For Sale: 2021 3500 Laramie Dually (VA)

Window sticker won’t load.
  2. S

For Sale: 2021 3500 Laramie Dually (VA)

Asking $74,000. Night Edition and Delmonico Red, 50 gal factory fuel tank, factory in-bed tow prep, factory surround view camera. See pic of window sticker for all options. What I've added to the truck -Level kit, upsized tires (255 instead of 235 - no spacer needed), Magnum headache rack and...
  3. S

Diesel Oil Weight from Factory

In case you folks have not seen the TSB out on oil weight/type I'll link the thread. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/do-not-use-15w-40-on-19-cummins-6-7-tsb-09-011-20.3463/
  4. S

Driver's seat back

Check out Geno's Garage online. Got a new front cushion for my 03.
  5. S

Pipe attack resistant hitch pin.

This is what I use on my trucks. You key it to your vehicle key when you receive it. I have had one on my 03 for 4 years now and no rust. It's nice to be able to use your own vehicle key. The company is Bolt. They also make padlocks and other locks. Here's a link to there website page for the...
  6. S

AlfaOBD

Several members have asked if someone could provide instructions on how to do a BCM backup using the Windows version of AlfaOBD. I've searched and can't find it. Could someone please provide. It would be greatly appreciated.
  7. S

New B&W 5th Wheel Hitch for Puck System

B&W RVK3600 Companion 5th Wheel Hitch for RAM with puck system. I jumped the gun and bought this hitch and than decided to hold off a few years on buying a trailer. New, never used, out of box. Cost new ~$1,300 will sell for $1,100 local pick up (Northern Virginia) and willing to travel a short...
  8. S

Dually Question

Been looking at changing from a SRW to DRW for towing a 5er that I'm about ready to purchase. Do all the dually's have a GVWR of 14K? Looking at the RAM sight it is confusing as H@$$ to figure out what the GVWR is. If there is an expert out there that really knows weights on these trucks and how...
  9. S

Withdrawn WTB 2020 Painted front and rear bumpers

Looking for front and rear painted bumpers for my 3500. Prefer olive green but any color will work. Please be near Virginia. PM me. Thanks
  10. S

Laramie Headlights on a Tradesman??

I'm looking at doing the LED headlight swap and have a question for anyone who had ordered the headlight. Looking at the parts diagram, if I order the part# 68360181AC am I only getting the housing and still need the bulbs or will I get the housing with bulbs installed?
  11. S

2020 48gal tank on 19

I just finished installing my 98 gal TransferFlow tank. Came off my 03 3500. They have a brand new control system (Trax4) that uses Bluetooth to smartphone. Didn’t work for me so I was able to get them to reprogram my older version controller (trax3) which I like better. 130 gal total capacity
  12. S

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Thanks GeekToad. Hope you can find the part number. For the question on the tank size by other members - from my quick research looking at different versions on the Mopar online parts places, I believe that the Cummins trucks it is 50 Gal and the 48 Gal is on the gasser. The problem is that...
  13. S

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Would one of you folks that has the OEM/Mopar 50 gallon tank option be willing to check it for a part #.
  14. S

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Thanks for the info. Just finished passive entry add on and this is next
  15. S

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

It’s hard to read through 53 pages of posts. So, do I need to get a TIM for my 2020 hd 3500 like the 2019s? Thanks