Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. narrow gauge 804

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks for reply ! Most help full your comment! Not as long a wait time as I was expecting. I figured 5 to 6 months. I intend to get aftermarket 35's tires . The max size for me. Not interested in larger tires. cost. & work involved in doing so. It's my opinion 35's gives the truck a bolder...
  2. narrow gauge 804

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Since yours is a Canadian order as mine will be soon, Can you provide breakdown of your experience so I can know what to expect?
  3. narrow gauge 804

Newbe

Great that you both joined the forum!
  4. narrow gauge 804

Putting 35s on a Power wagon

I totally agree! The higher rated E tires a must for power wagon, since it's a 3/4 ton 2500. Especially because of the trucks weight.
  5. narrow gauge 804

Crusty's 75th Annv PW #1590 build/mods adventure

Sorry for not replying sooner! It's moose hunting season here. Was lucky in this year licence draw. Not lucky yet to fill my tags. Have to end of December when season closes. You must be packers fan then , since your in northern Wisconsin. I am Canadian resident of the province of NL (...
  6. narrow gauge 804

How have the mods progressed? Like what you have done so far! The tire photos sure demonstrated height difference in tire size! Have you noticed any difference in ride quality?
  7. narrow gauge 804

AEV high clearance exhaust

Any issues on speedometer adjustment? Like the AEV bumpers on your truck!
  8. narrow gauge 804

Meet The 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition:

It's the way of the future. Technology progress No going back!
  9. narrow gauge 804

You must be very satisfied on how all your mods turned out. Well worth the effort!
  10. narrow gauge 804

Good information to know when the time comes to mount the 35 spare!
  11. narrow gauge 804

Putting height difference aside it would be difficult for entry/ exit without those interior grab handles.
  12. narrow gauge 804

We both are of the same thought. The new center console vast improvement, also the electronic shift on the fly transfer case option for 2022 worth it. Even though I am of the old school on this. The rock rails on the 75th.AE.look to be too narrow to get good footing for entry & exit. Bead lock...
  13. narrow gauge 804

Seriously considered the 75AE. Backed away last minute due to emergency house repairs. Getting a 2022 . Am considering L3 as first choice or L2 second choice. Definitely ram box option. Debating sun roof. Upgrading to Nitto Ridge Grapler 35 inch tires. Used these tires in the past with no...
  14. narrow gauge 804

I some watt agree with you both. The special badge, & the build plaque make the difference! I expect that the 2022 level package 3 will not have these items ,& the special seats, but will carry over the bidirectional headlights. While I prefer old school 4x4 manual transfer case lever willing to...
  15. narrow gauge 804

When you get to know a sales person for a number of years he or she knows what you are looking for in a vehicle, lease or purchase. When this person retires or leaves the dealership you are back to square one so to speak.
  16. narrow gauge 804

Like the color too! 35in. tires will give a much bolder look!
  17. narrow gauge 804

Hello All

You made the right choice for a 2500 hd truck!
  18. narrow gauge 804

2021 RAM 2500 HEMI AND 37s

Good tire choice. You get a good compromise for comfort - low road noise on payment, & good traction off road These tires are costly but worth it in the long run.