Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Steevo

Geno's Splash Wham-o Tailgate Protector

Has anyone here bought/installed the Geno's Garage "Splash Wham-o" tailgate protector? I am looking at buying one, but was hoping to see some better pictures of one installed on a tailgate. The pics on Geno's site are from too high an angle to see how far down the outside part goes under the...
  2. Steevo

Laramie heated seats wiring question

My 2020 3500 CCSB has the heated/ventilated seat in front. I would like to install a small switch in the side panel of the drivers seat to allow me to turn the seat bottom heat off/on so that I could run lumbar heat without butt heat. Does anyone here know what wires in the under-seat space...
  3. Steevo

Delete under-seat subwoofer?

I have a 2020 Ram 3500 with the U-Connect 8.4 with Alpine speakers and a subwoofer under the rear passenger seat. Can I just unplug the subwoofer and remove it without causing any weirdness from the U-Connect system? I could use the extra storage space in the cab.