Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jjcole

Need more towing capacity

Anyone hear anything about a possible Cummins recall/buy back? Not sure if this is the right thread to post this on. Sorry in advance.
  2. jjcole

Need more towing capacity

The ram has an older design. I can from a 22 f250 powerstroke. That 10 speed towed my 7500 lb trailer like nothing. I went back to a 22 ram 2500 6.7 Cummins because I did not want to deal with the cp4 issues. The ford pulled better, the Ram is a way better truck in my opinion. Ram just...
  3. jjcole

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

Super easy. Maybe 1 hr.
  4. jjcole

I think it was worth it for sure. It’s super grippy and best part - it doesn’t not scratch. Yes totally worth it.
  5. jjcole

better photos white my wheels and tires and the RB20 running noards
  6. jjcole

2022 with the Go Rhino RB20 with optional bedliner texture.
  7. jjcole

2022 ram 2500 auto regen every 250 miles or so. Burning through expensive diesel and molar...

2022 ram 2500 auto regen every 250 miles or so. Burning through expensive diesel and molar def like it’s water. No cel. This can’t be normal. Had 3 other ram diesels this never happened. What should I do?
  8. jjcole

Lets see what you are towing!

9. jjcole

Look great. I did the same, again.
  10. jjcole

New tires

Thanks. The running boards are the go rhino rb20. I believe they are on sale as we speak. They go for about 1000 bucks.
  11. jjcole

New tires

Picked up some new shoes for the truck today. KO2 in the stock size - 285/60/20. Swapped out the lugs to black. Totally transformed this truck. The factory Transforce AT are absolute trash.
  12. jjcole

How much were they? Weld on or bolt on?
  13. jjcole

20x10 -18 offset??

Rob, looks great.