Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Trevor537

Industrial Injection CP3 pump and installation and follow on use!

Thanks for the update. I am having identical issues with my CP3 conversion at idle. I have been working with my tuner for a few weeks to figure it out. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  2. Trevor537

Industrial Injection CP3 pump and installation and follow on use!

Great job on the write up @NordicNevs! Brings back memories when I did mine a few months ago! Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  3. Trevor537

2019 Ram CP3 Conversion Tick at idle

I didn't really care about the warranty. I bet they would do anything they could to get out of paying for a problem if you did a conversion. Not sure though. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  4. Trevor537

It was a pain but mainly because it was my first time. The only thing that sucked was the ECM install. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  5. Trevor537

Yes, and if you did a CP3 conversion you need a modified FCA from Industrial or S&S Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  6. Trevor537

Okay I figured out what was going on. The truck is running way better. The FCA was bad. So if anyone is having the same issue. Check your actual vs commanded rail pressure. It it is constantly bouncing it's a bad FCA. Industrial Injection sent me one for free, so they did good on the issue.
  7. Trevor537

Could you post a video on here of your vehicle idling like I did? Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  8. Trevor537

I'm sorry to hear that. I have not nailed it down yet. I'm getting a new FCA tomorrow to see if that will help the issue. If it doesn't I am going to test the fuel rail for PRV leaks. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  9. Trevor537

No not yet, I am working with my tuner. He's been sending me files. It runs like **** honestly. I am starting to regret deleting it. I have a miss and the random ticks. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  10. Trevor537

I found you on YouTube Nordic Nevs! I subbed, good videos. I put my truck back together, it's like a whole new truck. The noise is no longer there and no more vibration. I changed the relief spring on my fass from a 6psi to a 15 psi. I think that or cleaning the injectors fixed the problem. It...
  11. Trevor537

The noise has always been there, but the slight miss started after the CP3, lift pump, and tunes were done. I should have it back up and running on Sunday. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  12. Trevor537

I am waiting on the washers still before I can do anything. I went with the Industrial Injection 10mm stroker pump kit.
  13. Trevor537

I took the rail apart last night and I haven't found any metal in it.
  14. Trevor537

The Bosch dealer said I have to replace the crush washers on the injectors at a minimum to get the truck back together. Problem is Bosch isn't releasing any of the parts quite yet for the new injectors to the shops who service fuel systems. They were not sure where to get them from, so they are...
  15. Trevor537

I ended up having them flow tested today from a certified Bosch shop in town and they said they all checked out great so I am going to put my engine back together after I try and find the crush washers for the new injectors. The noise is coming from somewhere else. I think I have the same...
  16. Trevor537

2020 hd service manual

I can't find this manual online they seem to be out of stock. I am trying to install new injectors. Can someone tell me what the torque specs are for the injectors and new hydraulic lifters please? Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  17. Trevor537

The dealer said I have a bad injector, but they can't determine which one is bad.
  18. Trevor537

Thanks again for your help. Do you think I should take it to a dealership, or a independent diesel mechanic that's a Bosch dealer? I hate dealerships haha.
  19. Trevor537

Okay thank you for the reply. There's something similar to a miss going on that is driving me nuts. It shakes the engine. You can see it on the dip stick for the transmission and definitely feel it in the steering wheel. I am thinking one of the injectors is bad.
  20. Trevor537

I recently bought a used 19 Ram 3500 and it has always had a random tick at idle coming from what sounds like the fuel system. I put a Fass 95gph and a CP3 conversion on it. When I took the CP4 off I checked the FCA for metal and there was nothing in it. I double checked the feed tubes for...