Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

2015 Ram 3500 Def fluid pump

Have the dreaded def fluid countdown going on, Took to dealer, was told needed new pump, $4000 cost. I brought truck home. I was told by someone that because of so many codes showing, P202a, 203, 204 205, to check electrical because it could be an electrical issue, sounds like an entire harness...
  2. B

biker-t@comcast.net

Have a serious, hopefully not a serious fix, problem. About a week ago my def fluid meter went to zero, warning light came on, check engine light came on, as well as every time I start truck get X number of miles until truck won't run. Code shows fault in def fluid sensor, says high voltage...
  3. B

reset oil/gas filter notification

First, I'm new here so don't scream if I am posting in the wrong thread. I am changing my own oil and gas filters and need to know how to rest the notification screen to zero miles.