Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. AEV_CUMMINS

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I was going to do this but the main use of the stock one is when it is cold outside, it will help the trans warm up quicker which most damage happens at low temps. if I lived in a climate that never got below freezing, I would do this though.
  2. AEV_CUMMINS

Ordering Cummins Filters Online -CANADA

Amsoil or discounted 25% at the dealer for Mopar. I too wish I could just order from Fleetguard or Cummins.
  3. AEV_CUMMINS

Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT

I put Centramatics on and now I do not need to worry about wheel weights and balancing but the Centramatics are good but are not perfect, still some shimmy and shake at 100km/hr+ that was not as pronounced when on my properly balanced Toyo MT's. The Centramatics are worth they're weight in gold...
  4. AEV_CUMMINS

Initial impressions on your new HD RAM - likes and dislikes, new to RAM Trucks

My A/C is actually much better than it was in my 19' Ram 1500 and I have noticed in the 40 degree Celsius weather we have been having that the truck is cooled down in under 2 mins and I do not need to keep it on max to keep the cabin cool. I feel like it is no longer something I can complain...
  5. AEV_CUMMINS

So my wife ruined it for me ……

I am sorry but I just cannot agree with ''never seen factory tires not perfectly functional''... the amount of threads and overall news that has come out about different OEM's tires they put on and class action law suits on some extreme cases for other vehicles. Let alone if you plan to use...
  6. AEV_CUMMINS

Well.. the nightmare with 4Wheel parts in Langley B.C continues. I was told that I would be able to pickup my truck today after they had the wheels repainted after the mistake they made with the wheel weights eating into all 4 wheels. Well I thought I would call before taking the second Uber of...
  7. AEV_CUMMINS

Try 3 tanks in a row of 91 or 93 and or throw an octane additive for one of them. If you do not notice a difference then may want to think about changing the oil into something like Redline that is notorious for helping. I believe one of the two or both will solve the problem. The fuel quality...
  8. AEV_CUMMINS

Try putting premium in the tank.. many people experience the hemi tick when tryna save $12 a fill.
  9. AEV_CUMMINS

Another fuel additive question, with a twist

I think that to get to the bottom of anything where the possibility of an additive contributing to a failure should have some substantiated claim like an ingredient commonly found in fuel additives that when sent through the EGR has a negative effect. Or what exactly do the emissions equipment...
  10. AEV_CUMMINS

Another fuel additive question, with a twist

The question I ask myself and suggest asking yourselves is.. have I ever noticed a difference in performance or sound & harshness from one tank of fuel to another? Say a old gas station as extreme example versus the newest and most ran through Shell station? I for one have experienced a ''bad...
  11. AEV_CUMMINS

Nice! I will order today and post when I get it installed.
  12. AEV_CUMMINS

Nice, I have been thinking of getting that. How was install? Looks like you have to pop out some clips from factory coat hanger?
  13. AEV_CUMMINS

Took the new Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT's out for a quick shakedown. They performed flawlessly and gave me a ton of confidence on the loose, rut covered FSR. Carli Backcountry kit still reminding me why I spent all those pretty pennies as well :p
  14. AEV_CUMMINS

License plate left me with no choice....
  15. AEV_CUMMINS

Which tuner? EZ-Lynk vs EFI Live vs MM3.

No issue here either switching without returning to stock first. Although never left the EZLynk platform.
  16. AEV_CUMMINS

21' LTD CTD Personal Dream Rig

Yes, @GPurcell01 is correct. Also included in my signature. They are super light but stronger than wheels 4 times as heavy. Being light weight helps offset weight of heavier tires and is noticeable in all areas of driving performance.
  17. AEV_CUMMINS

Got Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT's on. Full review to come but first impressions are fantastic.
  18. AEV_CUMMINS

Got the tires installed yesterday. They are absolutely amazing. Love the look and initial ride impressions. There is one thing that ruined my day though.. the donkey that mounted and balanced.. put enough wheel weights to kill a cat and as I drove the 35 mins home I started hearing a metal on...
  19. AEV_CUMMINS

Awesome feedback and thanks for taking the time. This helps a ton. I expect the squirm will be less than the MT I am coming from and good to know the snow traction in the deep stuff is better than the KO2 as my uncle kept getting bogged down in some powder with the KO2's that his buddies could...