Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Onelongshot

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

I ordered 10/30/20 and the truck was built 1/17 and shipped 1/19. I took delivery in the Saint Louis Mo area on 2/25. Total of 17weeks. I was in D1 status for over 8 weeks. I can feel your pain.
  2. Onelongshot

Less than thrilled with my 2021 Laramie 2500

First thing removed then the outside temp, and finally compass.
  3. Onelongshot

High Output (AISIN) vs Standard (68rfe)

Yeah my truck is fully optioned. I would have gotten a higher trim level but I wanted a bench seat.
  4. Onelongshot

Delivery Time Estimates

Ordered 10/30 received VON 11/2 Vin issued 11/6 D1 status Built 1/17 Shipped 1/18 Delivery 2/25
  5. Onelongshot

Quite a big difference. Only thing is my payload suffered a little. But I won’t need it as my trailers are well within spec.
  6. Onelongshot

This is why I traded my dually in yesterday and bought a SRW.
  7. Onelongshot

Bottom left by the VIN number it will say SL date. That is the day the shipping label was printed.
  8. Onelongshot

Mine was built on the 17th of January and shipped on the 18th. I had spray bed liner, power bed steps, bed cover, and 5th wheel prep that had to be done. In that one day and it all got done.
  9. Onelongshot

Just got the call from the dealer. Just showed up on the lot via truck. So I pick it up tomorrow morning. Can’t wait. Been a long journey. 10/30 order and VON 11/2 VIN issued 11/6 D1 status 1/17 truck built and build sheet available later that day 1/18 shipping label/ window sticker 2/24...
  10. Onelongshot

delete

We can also get a bench seat if we so choose. . Couldn’t get that with the higher two trim options.
  11. Onelongshot

Just got the word that if everything goes well I should take delivery Wednesday night. The dealer will be able to pick it up from the yard tomorrow late afternoon.
  12. Onelongshot

They will build your truck 1-3 days before the estimated ship date. If you have accessories to be installed it may delay that date. Then you will wait for the train. It is all about timing. It could 1-2 weeks five fire the train leaves or the next day. I ordered on 10/30 estimated ship date...
  13. Onelongshot

You are correct they will build the truck 1-3 days before your estimated ship date.
  14. Onelongshot

My ship date changed 3 times. I ordered 10/30 and mine was built 1/17 and shipped 1/18. My truck is sitting at the rail yard right now 25 miles from the dealership, but it has one more stop to another rail yard about 15 minutes from the dealership before they can pick it up. Maybe by middle...
  15. Onelongshot

If it says ship date is 3/3. It will be built 1-3 days before that date.
  16. Onelongshot

I’ll send you some pictures. My deale let me know that mine hit the gateway rail yard today so I should have it by early next week. Not bad 16 weeks.
  17. Onelongshot

When did you order your truck? I ordered the end of October.