Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

I know it has it in the diesel supplement for our trucks, and I'm pretty sure it's been in any older ones too, that you follow the priming procedure after doing fuel filter maintenance.
  2. R

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

The hemi is a pushrod OHV motor just like the Cummins... you don't have lifters in an OHC motor.
  3. R

One thing to note going with the NHTSA route (I have a friend who works there and have also submitted concerns with the EcoDiesel that helped get the Crank Position Sensor issue 'resolved') is that they look at the numbers, and a complaint without a failure doesn't really count. They're not in...
  4. R

Trying to get my PIN 2020 2500.... Dealer is saying i need the radio SN#

I understand what you're saying, and I thought that was the case too, but my locksmith friend assured me that we could do it using his setup and we did. It is not a Witech and is not talking to FCA in any form... and it 'read' a 5 digit PIN from the truck then we used that to program a fob to...
  5. R

Trying to get my PIN 2020 2500.... Dealer is saying i need the radio SN#

I'm not doubting anything being posted here, I'm just adding my experience to the pile. A friend who does locksmith things and I were able to program a key for my 2019 2500 with a knockoff Autel unit (Auro Otosys) using the 5 digit PIN we pulled from the truck using the same tool. I haven't...
  6. R

Everyone keeps saying this but aren't the list prices on the 2019-20 CP4 and 2018 CP3 basically the same? What's the difference between this CP4 and other CP4's that are holding up alright (Ecodiesel, etc)? If the issue is actually existent.
  7. R

Oil changes and DPF regen

Ah, that makes more sense... seems someone forgot a second comma... Should read: "NOTE: Failing to follow the oil change indicator, changing your oil and resetting the oil change indicator by 0 miles remaining, will prevent the diesel exhaust filter from performing it’s cleaning routine."...
  8. R

Oil changes and DPF regen

I know regen discussion gets beat to death around here... but I found an interesting thing in the Diesel Supplement that made me raise an eyebrow. On section 3, page 21 it discusses regens and the messages that can be displayed, before going into the Chassis Cab specific stuff it states the...
  9. R

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

I installed all of my modules yesterday and paired the trailer tires to it, process was quite simple but I did get it flashing back to the 'not configured' screen a few times in the minutes following, but after towing the trailer around the block everything seems to have settled in and is now happy.