Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. DuallyPilot

Third Brake Light Question

I bought one just before Christmas off of amazon and it did not fit. It almost fit but the body of the light was angled in a way that it wouldn't sit flush. I didn't try another one.
  2. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

Also, something I didn't realize at first, there is a search function right above the various options. At least in the android version.
  3. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

Jeez, didn't even think to look there. Thanks again.
  4. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

This one is going to seem a little picky, but I'm not a fan of DRL from the headlights themselves. I like the signature lights though. Anyway to turn off the DRL headlights while not affecting the signature lights?
  5. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

Jimmy you are the man!! That last one did the trick.
  6. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

I'll give it a try later, thanks for all your help so far! Maybe stepbill will beat me to it.
  7. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

I switched those settings to yes, but didnt notice a change. Not sure if it matters, but the truck was actually running this time versus when I made the other changes (it was cold had to warm it up). When I turn the lights to the off position the head lights themselves stay on, look a little...
  8. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

I'll give it a shot. If it doesn't work I can just go back and set it to "no" right?
  9. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

I think I saw something like that as well. Is that somehow related?
  10. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

So, just got done doing mine. Almost same issue as you but I think I saw the left pin A7 but not the right pin A5. Didn't want to do one without the other, not knowing what it would do. Will look at it again tomorrow.
  11. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

Think I found it
  12. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

So I'm all connected with the app where do I go to enable the lights?
  13. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

What position does the "key" need to be in to start this process? Acc or on? Got all the stuff, just need to hook up and do it
  14. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

Did you use the Android, Windows or IOS version of the app?
  15. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

Well, looks like I'll have to settle with just getting the lights working and hope down the line the android version of the software gets updated to account for this. Been rolling around with no grill on for a few weeks waiting to make sure this all works before I put her back together.
  16. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

Any luck getting it figured out? Was planning on doing mine tonight. Also, based on your current changes do the lights at least work?
  17. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

I hope the need for the windows version is not necessary because I dont have a windows based option, and was hoping to do this tonight as well. What do those changes that stepbill can't make actually do anyway?
  18. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

Glad I could help. May need some assistance myself when I start the alphaOBD part in a couple of days.
  19. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

Mine came off fairly easy, the little trim pieces were my biggest problem. There is a decent YouTube video where a guy is changing over a truck to a night edition that was somewhat helpful as well. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/converting-from-chrome-to-night-edition.1789/...
  20. DuallyPilot

Halogen to OEM LED swap

https://www.morimotohid.com/core/media/media.nl?id=6005133&c=5129608&h=Tsl_SYa1gU3geu-mGfgZjz_mOJytqNAR8TwA74NDlzaDLPL2 Not sure of your exact issue, but maybe the link above can help.