Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

What did you do TO your RAM today?

What air ride did you order?
  2. M

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

Well I'm a proud owner of a 2020. I'm not going to worry about it and drive it. Hopefully FCA will do the right thing and there will be a recall on the CP4. Either way I'm not losing any sleep over it.
  3. M

Genomer Night Build

Great looking truck. I just picked up a 2020 Billet Silver 2500 CC. I will be following this post.
  4. M

LED Cargo Bed Lights Wiring ?????

I am interested in the under rail lighting and will follow this thread. Thanks.
  5. M

Ram 2500 hemi Laramie vs Ram 2500 big horn cummins

I tow a 8000 lb RV about once a month. Distance varies from 2 to 8 hours from the house. I chose the Cummins. I had 0 interest in a gasser.
  6. M

TailGate seal for 2020 Ram 2500

I purchased the Bedrug from AutoAnything.
  7. M

TailGate seal for 2020 Ram 2500

I just installed a Bedrug in my 2020 2500. It did not come with any type of weather stripping or seal.
  8. M

All weather floor mats

I just installed a set of Weathertech's. Fit is great
  9. M

Mud Flaps

Lots of good info posted. Thanks everyone, I just ordered a set of Duraflaps.
  10. M

Bull Bar / Light Bar

I have no experience with that specific bumper but it does look good.
  11. M

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

2020 Laramie 2500 CC, 4x4, 6.7 CTD
  12. M

Hood fills with water after it rains. Now with video.

Interests. I'm going to check mine.
  13. M

Age Poll

Cool story. Got any pics of the Coronet? 66 years old. My 2020 Ram 2500 is my first truck out of many that wasn't a Ford, GMC or Chevy. I've had the Ram about a week, I think I'm going to like this truck a lot.
  14. M

Tire Pressures?

Had to do a search to find this post. I knew someone had to ask the tire pressure question. Like others posted, door sticker says 60 PSI, tire says 80 PSI, dealer had them at 85 PSI. Im going to see what 60 PSI feels like for unloaded. I can always air them up when I check my RV tires before I...
  15. M

Price negotiated from MSRP

Just made a deal on my first RAM truck. It is in transit and hopefully will be on the lot soon. RAM 2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4X4 . MSRP - $65,120 - Discounted $10,000 Have always owned Fords and GMC trucks. Looking forward to enjoying this truck, Main duty will be pulling our RV