Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Suspension noise?

Reviving an old thread here, but this video is EXACTLY what I neede to see! I've been chasing down this exact noise ever since I had my Carli Dominator kit put on. I've been waiting impatiently for S&B to come out with silicone mounts for Rams. Soon, hopefully.
  2. C

My AEV Carli Pintop Frankenstein

Have you got a part number on that front locker? I've been wanting to get that for my '20 3500.
  3. C

Air Lockers

Awesome, I had not been able to determine what, if anything, had changed in the 19+ front axle. Any components seem to be listed as specific. Even mopar shows the AAM 9.25 replacement to be only 19+. I can live with an LSD rear, but I really want to get that front locked up.
  4. C

Air Lockers

What year is your truck?
  5. C

Air Lockers

I appreciate it. I will give him a call. Hopefully enough people get on board.
  6. C

Air Lockers

Hi all, New to the forum. I have a 2020 ram 3500, and I’m wondering if anyone has been able to find part numbers for ARB air lockers for 5th gen HD trucks, or know of anyone who has installed. Maybe they aren’t being manufactured yet, just thought I’d give it a shot.