Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. CdnHO

5th Gen Dually weather cover

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately choices are very limited in Canukistan and often at twice the price. I have an old cover for my 2003 dually, that I am going to try to fit. I just need something to keep the starlings from crapping all over it.
  2. CdnHO

Differential covers

Probably not
  3. CdnHO

What did you do TO your RAM today?

You will be a hit on St. Patty's Day. LOL
  4. CdnHO

Only need for about a month while the starlings are nesting. They crap on the fly. I do wax it and so far no paint damage noticeable after three years. But I am washing the thing several times a week. I searched by year and model, not "gen" and keep coming up empty. Actually that body style...
  5. CdnHO

So far I been unsuccessful in finding a light weight weather cover. Anyone have a source for a light weight light color or silver weather cover that fits a 5th gen club cab dually? The starlings are trashing my truck. I am washing the crap off every day to avoid damaging the paint.
  6. CdnHO

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Shipping to Canada is insane for everything. Luckily I spend winters in TX and get order into Geno’s when I get there.
  7. CdnHO

Oil Cap Sludge

If you have "sludge" it won't be limited to the oil cap.
  8. CdnHO

NSFW Funny Pics and MEMES Thread - no nudity - PICS AND MEMES ONLY

It is NOT normal. It is mental illness trying to pass of as normal. Nice try.
  9. CdnHO

Selectable Tire Pressure Monitoring System (STPMS)

Cut the little locking tabs off once you get them out. Makes removing them far easier.
  10. CdnHO

22 6.7 “making oil”

I might be wrong but the regen timing is also determined by the soot load which is effected by operating conditions. I honestly don't trust the DPF gauge. Like the oil gauge it is designed to make you happy. I exagerate but you these trucks rely on to many computers. The old analog stuff told...
  11. CdnHO

Too much chrome?

Also easier to clean the bugs off without scratching the $hit out of the finish.
  12. CdnHO

Too much chrome?

More chrome.
  13. CdnHO

Terrible Towing pics thread

Can’t fix stupid.
  14. CdnHO

Puck Cover

Assuming you have a newer truck then if it fits a 2019 it will fit 2020 and newer. Many wetsites don't update their listings.
  15. CdnHO

22 6.7 “making oil”

It’s unfortunate that you would have to go to those lengths to point out an obvious problem with your truck
  16. CdnHO

22 6.7 “making oil”

That eliminates the "overfill at last change" cause. I have to agree with the folks above, if the current dealer is jerking you around, go elsewhere. If "elsewhere not an option , I know I sound like a broken record and as others have mentioned, but the best proof of an issue is an oil sample...
  17. CdnHO

22 6.7 “making oil”

An oil sample is a great idea and eliminates the "it's normal" excuse. The level on that dipstick is not normal unless it was over filled at the last oil change. Excessive fuel dilution can ruin the engine. Once you get the sample, change the oil.
  18. CdnHO

Frequent Active Regen fix

That would provide much needed documentation in the event of an engine failure.
  19. CdnHO

Frequent Active Regen fix

About 1800 feet near Crossville, TN on I-40