Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Michelin on back-order for 6 months

Hi, was looking into replacing my OEM Firestones with a set of Michelin Defender LTX. I dont go off road or in the snow, I stay on the freeway and pull my 5th wheel. I called a few places and they said those tires are on back-order for 6 months!! So..... anyone have any other suggestion for a...
  2. R

Biodiesel?

Went to a Pilot truck stop, and they had biodiesel in the truck lane. Wasnt sure if that was the same as diesel #2, so i didnt fill up. Can the Cummins take biodeisel fuel? thanks
  3. R

3500 + OEM air suspension + 5th wheel

Ok. I've got a 3500 with the OEM air leveling suspension. I also have a 5th wheel. Any tricks I should know so that when I hook up, the truck auto levels. I had the 1500 with air, and after I hooked up my travel trailer, the compressor kicked in and levelled it. Was a thing of beauty. I'm...
  4. R

Upgraded from 2019 1500 Limited to 2019 3500 Limited

We sold our travel trailer and bought a 5th wheel. I loved my brand new 1500, but this 3500 is blowing me away. Love the engine!