Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

First Tow with New 3500

Hey guys, So towed my boat home from storage to clean it before we go out this weekend on Lake Mead. Towed fine as I expected. However, I experienced something I never experienced before. My hitch on the boat trailer for my pontoon sits pretty low, so on my 2018 2500 I would select Alt Trailer...
  2. J

ARE Caps Don’t Fit with Cargo Camera = Fake News

Sorry to borrow a phrase from our orange leader, but I just wanted to share that my ARE CX cap fits no problem. Transferred it from my 2018 to my 2019 no problem. There is plenty of clearance between the enlarged cargo camera/third brake light. It fit even better on my new ride than the old one...
  3. J

Greetings from Las Vegas, NV

Hey everyone, Just wanted to say hi and show you my new truck. This is my third RAM. I owned a 2014 1500 Laramie then a 2018 2500 Limited and now finally a 2019 3500 Longhorn. As you can see I've just climbed the ladder until I got to the top. It's a Crew Cab SRW 6'4" with two tone paint...