Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

Just worked with Granger to help setup a '23 purchased on a 3500 for a friend. She was uncertain about buying out of state, but Granger made the process easy and absolutely blew away the dealers in the Twin Cities on pricing.
  2. D

2022 Power Wagon Level 3 Photos

I thought my was coming with the tracer door decals too, because that's what it showed on the Ram builder. Mine came with the RAM badge on the doors and I actual like it better. Did you get the RAM door badges?
  3. D

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

I hate that the horn beeps when I lock the truck too. So removing the fuse might be a double win for me.
  4. D

Borla S Type exhaust

The Borla rates high on looks and tone, but it isn't loud. The rumble you hear in the video is only audible right next to the tail pipe. You can hardly hear it standing at the drive's door. It is definitely HOA friendly under normal driving conditions. Personally I wish it was a little louder...
  5. D

2019 Ram 2500 6.4 squeal at start up / Chirping Noise - merged threads

My '22 PW was making the chirping when I picked it up. It sounded like a slipping belt or something. Sales guy told it was normal and would go away. I'm at 2000 miles and no change. So I search and find this thread. Ram should be embarrassed (I sure as heck am every time I start this thing)...
  6. D

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

My saved radio stations are deleted almost every week and some times random stations just appear in my saved stations too. ESPN radio has added itself three times even though I'd rather list to wind noise than sports talk radio.
  7. D

First Oil Change - Interesting Result

Did my first change at 1100 miles to Amsoil 0-W40. If you're doing your own oil change, I recommend getting one of these cheap strap wrenches. Fortunately I already had one. That filter was on there ridiculously tight. GEARWRENCH 1/2" Drive Nylon Strap Oil Filter Wrench
  8. D

Borla S Type exhaust

I saw the MSRP on Borla's site jumped up to $1100 so I grabbed one before I even had my truck. It gives the truck the look and sound it needs. The only down side is my MPG dropped because you have to step on the throttle a little more to hear that rumble.
  9. D

Borla S Type exhaust

It doesn't bother me in the slightest. It just sounded suspicious that you have a used exhaust for sale because you might order a '23 that you might get in 6+ months and you might sell your PW some time in the future. That being said, a 2500 diesel with a cosmetic off road package doesn't make...
  10. D

Borla S Type exhaust

Still doesnt explain why you're removing the exhaust now. You're at least 5-6 months away from delivery of a '23.
  11. D

Will the mileage get better or is this what I should expect?

'22 Power Wagon. Average for first thousand miles was 12.9 mpg. I'm easy on the throttle as hundred dollar fill-ups tend to put me in a foul mood. Edit: I installed a Borla exhaust. Obviously I got it for reasons other than fuel economy, but I thought it would be nice if the reduced weight or...
  12. D

Are you seeing more Ram trucks on the road?

I think its frequency illusion - at least for me. Since I got my PW a month ago, I'm seeing Rams everywhere. But the reality is that Ford and GMC trucks out number Rams probably 10 to 1 in my area.
  13. D

Uconnect update

All my presets were deleted this morning for the first time. Guess I've passed initiation into the Uconnect 5 club. EDIT: May 13...and all presets deleted again...
  14. D

2022 Downshift clunk

3 week old power wagon with the same issue. Just randomly, right before it comes to a complete stop, there is a noticeable lurch forward. Feels like you're getting bumped from behind. Cant imagine thats good for the life of the transmission.
  15. D

Shifting issue…

Got my PW a couple weeks ago. Only about 500 miles on it. Just before coming to a stop, probably 10% of the time, the truck lurches forward. Feels almost like someone just tapped you from behind. I'm guessing this is the transmission downshifting. Doesn't inspire a lot of confidence - both for...
  16. D

Factor55 Flatlink

Just ordered a winch shackle from Agency 6. $101.15 delivered with coupon code: TremorGB Probably not as nice as one from Factor55, but at least you dont have to buy and install that $40 rope guard https://agency6.com/collections/billet-winch-shackles
  17. D

Buyer Intel - post up your deals and discounts here

Stole this from the Tremor Forum https://agency6.com/ GROUP BUY: 15% Off Duration: GOOD FOR ALL OF MAY 2022 CODE: TremorGB Shipping: Free if over $50 Just ordered their Billet Winch Shackle
  18. D

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Line 941 delivered and checking in
  19. D

Spare Tire Lug Nut Wrench - WILL DAMAGE YOUR WHEEL

Is it just cosmetic damage? Did you take it to a body shop? Sure you can spend half a day sitting in small claims court and burn bridges with your dealership, but I wouldn't do that for damages less than $1000. See if your dealer will give you a couple hundred dollars of credit on parts or...
  20. D

Borla S Type exhaust

A few on Amazon right now for $696.70 shipped. 3rd party seller, but ratings look good. Price from Amazon direct is now $788 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08272LQ5Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1