Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Lets see what you are towing!

2024 Exiss STC 8025
  2. C

Pics of your DRW Ram

3. C

Automatic headlights

Bought off the lot. Automatic High-Beam Headlamp-Control is part of the Level B Equipment Group and/or the Safety Group on the Laramie.
  4. C

Automatic headlights

My 2024 laramie has auto dimming headlights as an option.
  5. C

Purchased a 2023 SLT 5500 brand new, nonstop issues. Please advise!

Without knowing the year of your truck, just go here and see what you need. www.infotainment.com
  6. C

Swap Halogen Headlight Assemblies to LED for 2023 SLT

As far as I know, without AlfaOBD, you need the resistor and harness kit from retroshop.us for the headlights. https://retroshop.us/collections/featured-products/products/5th-gen-ram-2500-3500-hd-halogen-to-led-headlight-adapter-pair Not sure about the fog lights. Contact retroshop.us to see...
  7. C

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Got my oem bed lighting installed.
  8. C

Cargo bed lights

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/led-cargo-bed-lights-wiring.2430/ If yours did not come with the LED bed lighting from the factory, the connections aren't there. You have to buy the whole kit if you want to keep it OEM.
  9. C

Another mystery plug/wires

And there's these two plugs, driver side on the frame behind the fender liner.
  10. C

Is it safe to assume that this is the other end of the cable for the bumper port? It's attached to the back of the cab.
  11. C

Rear bed step

Only driver side
  12. C

The blue insert is a dummy. Same as where the connection would be coming out of the bumper.
  13. C

Interesting. I don't have the digital mirror.
  14. C

The one with the light blue end.
  15. C

4 wire connector behind light switch

I just looked and I have that same open-ended connector on my 2024 laramie.
  16. C

I have probably seen some on here ask this already, but what connects to these two behind the bumper? 2024 3500.
  17. C

Adding adaptive cruise

I was wanting to do this on my 2024 laramie, but I'm not going to waste my time and money if only one person got it to work 100%.
  18. C

Updated HDs are coming

There's a dealer northwest of Houston offering over 20% off msrp on 2024 Limited 3500 HO DRW. I think they have 6 in stock. https://www.tomballdodge.com/auto/new-2024-ram-3500-limited-tomball-tx/81109439/
  19. C

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

2024 3500 DRW laramie. 5,549 lb My post in this thread on page 16 was a 2020 3500 Tradesman DRW. 5,544 lb
  20. C

2023 Trailer Towing Cameras & Surround Cameras - Available or Not? And how to order a config that will work...

I am wondering the same thing as I have the same options.