Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Wtfapizza

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

It's bizarre to me how many of you have this attitude. I must have missed belt squeak on the list of standard features.. guess I'm just a Karen.
  2. Wtfapizza

It wasn't about "showing them" if anything they showed me. I lost a lot of money trading in a vehicle with less than 10k miles. It was about wiping my hands clean of a company that doesn't back the product or care about the customer enough to fix the issue in a timely manner. This has been...
  3. Wtfapizza

2 month squeak free update... For anybody considering going the lemon route.. skip the arbitration and just get a lawyer. The attorney I contacted felt I had a very strong case but I thought the arbitration would be the quicker solution. Ended up being a complete joke. Over 30 days down in 3...
  4. Wtfapizza

Got my truck back yesterday after nearly 3 weeks in the shop. Replaced belt, idler pulley, tensioner, and fan bearing. They also ordered a special laser to check pulley alignment. They suspect that the crank pulley (already been replaced) is "not deep enough to seat the belt". Today 350...
  5. Wtfapizza

I've had a case manager for a couple months now, thanks
  6. Wtfapizza

That's why I think there's an underlying issue. If brand new tensioners aren't adequate then this issue should be more widespread.
  7. Wtfapizza

Maybe, my truck never made it out of the shop with the new tensioner. Noise was still there after they changed it.
  8. Wtfapizza

Good luck. Had my belt changed twice. Crank pulley and belt changed. New tensioner and fan clutch bracket. Still sitting in the shop.
  9. Wtfapizza

Dealer replaced my crank pulley after replacing the belt twice.. noise is back a week later