Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

New special order truck delivery expectations

My special order had 14 miles on it.
  2. G

Delivery Time Estimates

Just for reference, I ordered 07/29 and it took 52 days to arrive at the dealer. 24 of those days I was listed as "JB" status. Approximately: 8 days to get to JB 24 in JB 20 to get to dealer in Western PA
  3. G

Delivery Time Estimates

Any word from your dealer?
  4. G

Delivery Time Estimates

2500 Limted Crew Cab, Kentucky Derby Edition, 6.7L
  5. G

Delivery Time Estimates

My truck arrived at my dealer today. 7 weeks and 3 days total for anybody keeping score at home. Dealer is in Western Pennsylvania.
  6. G

Delivery Time Estimates

LOL. #MeToo.
  7. G

Delivery Time Estimates

I received a similar message: "In transit from Lordstown". Now, I think that means what your dealer is saying. Essentially, it is in Lordstown and we'll get it when a truck brings it but we can't say for sure when that is. Probably in a week or two.
  8. G

Delivery Time Estimates

Kentucky?!? LOL. I thought we were in Indiana days ago.... Honestly, I'm not that confident in the accuracy of the system the dealers access, nor am I confident in Ram Chat. Example: I contacted Ram Chat on September 4th and was told I was still in JB status. On September 9th my dealer...
  9. G

Delivery Time Estimates

Did we make it to Lordstown, Ohio today?
  10. G

Delivery Time Estimates

Small world... I grew up in the Greentree / Crafton area... Question for you: If you use the Ram Trucks website to locate a truck like yours, can you find yours as "in transit" to Diehl? I thought once they shipped, they appeared in this manner, but I don't see mine.
  11. G

Delivery Time Estimates

Victory Dodge/Ram in Delmont, PA. How about yours?
  12. G

Delivery Time Estimates

2500 Limited, 6.7L Ordered 07/29 Entered JB status about 8 days later In JB status for about 24 days (until 08/31). Not sure why that took so long... Dealer told me today it's on the train scheduled to be in Lordstown, Ohio this Friday, 09/13 So maybe next week or the week...
  13. G

Air Suspension Ride - 2500 vs. 3500?

I have driven them both, and I think the 2500 with air suspension is a much better ride (both trucks empty). The difference will be less when you load both of them. Payload is not a concern for me. Mostly my truck will be driven empty, and when I tow it's almost always "tag" trailers, not...
  14. G

Delivery Time Estimates

2500 Limited 6.7L Does anyone know for sure what all of the "additional equipment" that gets installed at the "body vendor" is? I've seen people mention spray in liner and power running boards. Anyone know of anything else? My dealer confirmed my truck has been in JB status for over three...
  15. G

Delivery Time Estimates

Nope. I just checked again today with a different rep from Chat, and got the same info (JB status) since early August. I'm going to check with my dealer, something doesn't seem right about this...
  16. G

Delivery Time Estimates

That's what I was thinking, however I ordered on 07/29, entered JB status about eight days later, and was told today I am still in JB status. I asked the chat lady if she could tell me how long I've been in JB status and her reply was, "22 days". The only items I'm aware of on my truck that...
  17. G

Factory Tonneau Cover?

Yes, the fabric is made by Haartz. It has a "frame" that enables it to easily fold into three sections (tri-fold). It'll keep your stuff dry and out of sight, but if someone wants in your truck bed, a knife will do the trick. Then again, if someone wants in your truck, a center-punch tool...
  18. G

Factory Tonneau Cover?

I included one on the truck I ordered. It's likely going to be a few weeks, but I'll post some pictures when I get it. As far as waterproofing goes, I believe they are very good. My friend at the dealership has one on her demo and reports she never has water in the bed. It should be more...
  19. G

Snow chief group.

Snow Chief Group $645 INCLUDES: 220 Amp Alternator Anti-Spin Differential Instrument Panel Mounted Auxiliary Switches Clearance Lamps Transfer Skid Plate
  20. G

Remove / De-badge side "RAM" and or Cummins ?

I like it. I took the Ram 3500 and Heavy Duty badges off my last truck: