Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Suspension noise?

Just wondering if anyone had any luck resolving the front passenger knocking/poping noise?
  2. M

High Pitched Whistle under Dash

Just want to see if there's any updates as i too have the same issue on my 2021 6.4L. Its been to the dealer a few times now and they have acknowledged the noise. They changed my steering gear twice and that didn't fix the issue. They've been in contact with the chrysler techline and still have...
  3. M

Mud Flaps

For you guys that have had the Duraflaps for awhile or on past trucks, have you noticed over time if they start to deform from the wind constantly pushing them backwards from driving. I've seen lots of firmer mudflaps like duraflaps(but probably not nearly the quality) out that over time are...
  4. M

Sun visor issue

Well i guess no sense trying to get a replacement visor under warranty if im not the only one with the issue. Obviously a design problem. That's what i love about forums like these!
  5. M

Sun visor issue

Well that makes me feel a little better that im not the only one lol!
  6. M

Sun visor issue

I should have been more clear, although i use my left hand it doesn't actually matter which hand i use. Its whenever the left side of the visor is grabbed to flip it down that it pops it out of the hanger. I don't have any friends with a 4.5 gen ram to ask. My two 3rd Gens had no issues and...
  7. M

Sun visor issue

Since my truck was new when i flip down my drivers visor it pops out of its little clip in holder. The dealer said they couldn't reproduce the issue and after showing them a video and in person they decided to change the clip that's bolted to the headliner. Unfortunately i still have the same...
  8. M

Drivers Door

My door shuts totally fine, just the edge of the door sticks out slightly in the middle and doesn’t line up smooth with the back door panel just like the original poster’s picture
  9. M

Suspension "Clunk" when turning right 2021 ram 2500 500 miles.

I haven't tried it for myself yet and the dealer didnt retest it after they swapped out the links but i should. Then i know if the sway bar is the actual cause or not.
  10. M

Drivers Door

My 2021 has the exact same issue. I noticed it the day it was delivered and brought it up with the dealer immediately but they said there was nothing they could do as the door is adjusted properly. Seems like a stamping issue right from the factory that is out of spec.
  11. M

My truck has had the clunking since new and the last time i had it at the dealer they disconnected my links and road tested it and said the clunking was gone. So they decided to put new links in my truck just to see what happens. But unfortunately i still have the clunking.
  12. M

Off Road Package Bilstein Shock Issue??

Checked mine today too. Was hoping to find a loose one and have my problem solved. Mine were all tight.
  13. M

Just want to bump this up as I too have had an issue with a with a clunking noise which seems to be coming from the front right corner and only does it while turning. It has done it since new and i have had it at the dealer a couple times now. After what they thought was a bad front shock and a...
  14. M

Alfa obd - Cargo light on while driving option

I tried it out and no luck. Tried both yes and no(it was already set to no).
  15. M

Yes it's a Canadian truck. Ill check and change that setting and see what it does. Thanks for the help
  16. M

Hey guys just wondering if any one has been able to figure out how to allow the cargo light (the 3rd brake light ones not the in bed cargo lights) to stay on while the truck is in motion. I'm hoping someone has been able to toggle this function with their Alfa OBD and has some directions. Id...
  17. M

BAJA DESIGNS DODGE, RAM 2500/3500 (19-ON), REVERSE KIT, S2 SPORTS W/C wire size?

I kind of messed up and ordered everything separately but what I’d recommend is ordering the whole kit so you have everything you’ll need. You’ll need the brackets, and Y harness then just cut off the rest of the main harness that you won’t need. I just cut the main harness close to the...
  18. M

Bad shock on new 2021 2500

I would actually really like to swap my shocks out for different aftermarket ones or maybe even the regualr non bilstein ones. Maybe its just my trucks configuration but i find the shocks are horrible at dampening(or have too much rebound) over smaller highway imperfections. I've driven a non...