Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Reverse went out completely and came back within an hour… [emoji15]

Hoping someone else can offer some insight or has heard of something similar before. So a couple of months ago was having intermittent loss of reverse, and sometimes it would go partially into reverse and shudder violently when I would give it throttle. It threw a code for (incorrect reverse...
  2. J

First fuel filter change at 10k miles see pics

This is the rear filter. Not sure if this is bad or not, but the new one is definitely cleaner! [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

Paint correction

I’m about to do paint correction and ceramic. Anyone have any recommendations of what pads and cutting compound they used for correction that yielded good results? Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. J

Touch-up paint

So only 3 weeks in, one of the neighborhood kids decided to drive their bike into my bumper. I ordered some Mopar PSC to touch it up and the color isn’t even close. Way more bright than the truck. Anyone else with Billet Silver have any luck with a touch up paint that matches? Had the same...
  5. J

B-pillar vinyl

So it’s nice to have a black truck as you don’t have this issue, but does anyone else think it’s ridiculous they put matte black vinyl over the door b-pillars on a 70k+ truck? Plan on ripping mine off and replacing with gloss, but how much would it really cost to do this right from the factory...
  6. J

Undercover ArmorFlex

I know some people are going from 1500’s to HD’s like me, but just in case someone is considering going the other way, thought I would try here to see if anyone might benefit from this. I have a Undercover ArmorFlex in great condition I’m looking to trade or sell. I need a cover for a 6’4”...
  7. J

Apollo Beach, FL checking in

Hola from Tropical Storm Eta! New member here. Came over from 5thgenrams with my Rebel. Traded it today for a Billet Silver 2500 Cummins MegaCab Laramie 4X4 ORP. Looking forward to a lot of good info and inspirations from here. First mod tomorrow, ceramic tint all the way around the windows...
  8. J

DualLiner bed liner anyone?

New member and first time poster. Just moved over here from the 5th gen forum after I traded my Rebel. Has anyone successfully installed the DualLiner bedliner for the 2020 HD's with the 6.4' bed? I'm getting a lot of different hits for part numbers. I called them and they said they pulled it...