Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Jacob

Pre purchase recommendations?

Mega cab would be great to have with kids. Even the newer creb cab is a lot bigger than the 2004 quad cab. 8ft bed on a 1500? Nice. I drive short trips with my diesel all the time. No worries. Who knows though.
  2. Jacob

LETS SEE THOSE 35'S ON STOCK WHEELS

Nice yard. Truck too.
  3. Jacob

Too much oil and poor dealer help

How does excessive regens add fuel to the oil?
  4. Jacob

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

How cool you are after you get an Rsi.
  5. Jacob

Camper shell set up? Soft topper?

I think Rsi sells direct. I have the softopper and like it. I think it was expensive for what it is. It did go on sale after I bought it. Of course.
  6. Jacob

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

On the new driveway
  7. Jacob

LETS SEE THOSE 35'S ON STOCK WHEELS

What's yalls thoughts on no sway bars for trucks that mostly pull trailers and go to home depot? I always ditched them on square body chevys and the YJ.
  8. Jacob

Tow Vehicle / 5th Wheel Combo Help

I have a similar truck and pull a 5th wheel. I added airbags, really helps. When I forget to fill the bags it can bottom out on highway-speed bumps. I have a bw gooseneck hitch with the companion. Friend sold it to me. I like it. I thought about the goosebox but the companion is working well...
  9. Jacob

Terrible Towing pics thread

On the way to Mexico
  10. Jacob

Texans. I bet that's outside Houston, too. Just looks like it.
  11. Jacob

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

Diesel trucks in Texas only have a safety inspection.
  12. Jacob

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

I probably won't be bringing my truck in for any "updates"
  13. Jacob

Storing a Ram Cummins long term

I'd probably just fill the fuel tank. Put sun reflective thingy over the dash. Leave a note for the next guy in the glove box. In case you don't make it. Like the country song.
  14. Jacob

def fluid

I think there is just a sock type screen on the def pump that you could clean off.
  15. Jacob

def fluid

I've had a few times where someone filled def tank with diesel or water or whatever. Codes came up for bad quality def cant remember. Just washed the tank out and filled it with new def. Was gtg.
  16. Jacob

I dropped the truck off this morning for the K1 Snap Ring Aisin issue

Do they replace the whole transmission or the k1 assembly?
  17. Jacob

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Almost made it
  18. Jacob

Customer Satisfaction Notice 90A Diesel Exhaust Fluid

Sounds like they're just replacing the def module. Maybe they came out with one better suited for cold temps in Canada?
  19. Jacob

I think they were confused because it's two cars connected together.