Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Djeazie

Fender Flares?

Still have these?
  2. Djeazie

Question for those that tow with lift/level using spacers

I will make sure to post my thoughts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. Djeazie

Question for those that tow with lift/level using spacers

I’ve towed with leveled trucks before. No difference that I could tell. I actually have the exact setup you’re talking about on my 2500. I haven’t towed with it yet since I just did it about 2 weeks ago. Just a heads up, I talked with Airlift about using a 1.25 inch spacer with their 5000...
  4. Djeazie

2019 2500 Tradesman Hemi lift vs level

Do you have a link to that spacer? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. Djeazie

Pro Comp 2” leveling kit NEW in box.

$70 bucks shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. Djeazie

Anyone changed tires on Snow Chief/Off-Road Pkg?

I’ve owned at least 6 sets of KO2 tires over the last 10 years. And not one issue that you speak of. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. Djeazie

And as far as hauling goes, I haven’t pulled our trailer with the wheels and tires yet. But the rears have a TON of clearance. So I do t think it will be an issue. These tires measure out to be 35.5” tall and almost 13” wide. I know you can do a 37” on the rear with no lift and have no issues...
  8. Djeazie

They just barely rub my Mopar splash guards on tight turns. And I mean BARELY. Not even enough to make noise. Only way I can tell is it leaves a mark on tight turns. Forwards and backwards. I think without the splash guards it wouldn’t touch the fender liner. Offset is the key here. Any more...
  9. Djeazie

I have the Snow Cheif package. But I changed wheels and tires. 325/60/20 BFG KO2’s with Hostile Sprockets 20x9 0 offset. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  10. Djeazie

Sport pkg w/ chrome hooks

Yeah I read it. Just had to show off my chrome ones. [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. Djeazie

Sport pkg w/ chrome hooks

Chrome tow hooks FTW! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. Djeazie

Pro Comp 2” leveling kit NEW in box.

I have a new in box Pro Comp 2” leveling kit. Decided to go with more lift on my 2019 2500. So selling this. Paid $107 with tax about a month ago from 4Wheel Parts. I will sell it for $80 bucks shipped lower 48. I don’t have the actual pics of the kit. At work right now but can take some if...
  13. Djeazie

2019 big horn billet silver sport appearance for chrome

What are you wanting to do? Swap your painted for chrome? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  14. Djeazie

2500 vs 3500 suspension for towing

The 2500 has rear coils. But NOT the same coils as the 1500. I own one of each and can tell you the 2500 springs are ALOT more beefy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  15. Djeazie

2019 Ram 6.4 Advice

Resale is higher because your paying more upfront. Pay 7-8k more up front and get 6-7k more than gas on the rear end. It’s a wash. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  16. Djeazie

anyone have access to mopar part # lookup?

Thank you sir! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  17. Djeazie

anyone have access to mopar part # lookup?

How about a part number for the trim that goes around the tow hooks? Looking to add tow hooks to my truck and need the trim. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  18. Djeazie

What HD and Hitching equipment are we using.

Don't think that will work with my WDH. But that's a nice hitch. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  19. Djeazie

Thank you so much! Been hunting for one but wasn't sure what would work with the Blue Ox hitch head. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  20. Djeazie

What hitch shank did you buy? I have a blue ox hitch and went from a 1500 to a 2500 and need more drop. Do you have a link to the one you use? Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk