Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Jankyl29

Fuel milage for 3500 HO

21 3500 HO SRW 3800miles currently 900mile trip from NC over mountains to Knoxville TN, then up to PA averaged on computer 19.1mpg. 600 mile trip back from PA to NC on computer averaged 18.6. 200 mile trip in western NC towing 2200lb trailer and 96 ram 2500 12v (~9k total) average 10.8 mpg. I...
  2. Jankyl29

Does DEF expire???

You can see here a package date and an expiration date of 2 years from package date. Depends if the date you see is the package date or not (I'd guess it is)
  3. Jankyl29

DEF

When I bought my 3500 the dealer included a mopar box of def with 2 jugs in there...there is a long clear hose included that screws onto the cap and has a 1 way breather valve. Stick the hose in and hold the bottle upside down until its empty. Do the other brands not include that little hose thing ?
  4. Jankyl29

Mud Flaps

Don't mind how bad my truck looks, it's raining for days. Here's the oem flaps on...yes the rears are for a truck "with flares", only difference is the recessed area.
  5. Jankyl29

Factory bedliner question

Yes mine has the same
  6. Jankyl29

Mud Flaps

I was wanting to add the oem flares as well but haven't got them just yet..but I gave the parts guy at work the numbers for a truck without flares, somehow I just realized they sent me rear splash guards for a truck with flares...they will still mount fine, the only difference I really see is...
  7. Jankyl29

Mud Flaps

Ordered the OEM set. Honestly for how cheap these are I don't understand why it wasn't a option when I built the truck. When I built ford's online there was a option for splash guards... Anyway didn't bother to read all 8 pages but these are the oem ones...dont mind my Jack, he loves opening...
  8. Jankyl29

I wish my truck...

After finally getting my truck the only things I miss are -i don't know why the 3500 didn't come with real mud flaps...ugh 900 miles and I already have 2 chips on my truck (I do collision repair, im very picky about my truck) - I wish I ordered side steps! Find my little legs don't help -going...
  9. Jankyl29

Discussion of what made you choose Ram

I'll add my .02 I'm a collision repair technician...but im the guy who gets all the train wrecks and all the aluminum trucks due to certifications and what have you. With that being said, I love working on the aluminum ford's! They make me a good paycheck, but if people actually saw how those...
  10. Jankyl29

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Dealer just sent me these! Did all the paperwork over the phone, hes going to go in on Sunday even though they are closed so I can pick her up since I had plans this Saturday already. Ordered 10/3 3500 HO Tradesman
  11. Jankyl29

Hopefully youll get it pretty soon. On the 11th I was told mine would be in the railyard in GA on the 16th. It got there on the 25th, and was picked up yesterday supposed to be at the dealer today, so it was only there 2 days.
  12. Jankyl29

Price negotiated from MSRP

Well...after 17 weeks my truck is supposed to be at dealer tomorrow and be picking it up this Sunday from them. Finally got my price, there are NO incentives for the '21 at this exact time except the $1500 bonus offer i have (i also got a $1000 one but was only allowed to use one...?) According...
  13. Jankyl29

So since my truck is finally supposed to be in, I finally get to go over my actual price and incentives... I have the $1500 bonus offer, but I also got this email from Ram for $1000. I gave my dealer both, and he said both are available but im only allowed to use one...? Anyone else get / use...
  14. Jankyl29

Well, truck was supposed to be at dealer this week....now the ETA to dealer is pushed back to "any time from today to Feb 9th"...truck was supposed to be unloaded from rail car i believe 2 weeks ago. Dealer said it arrived at the railyard in Lawrenceville GA 2 days ago and now awaiting truck to...
  15. Jankyl29

Delivery Time Estimates

Not much to add except Google puts me at 15 weeks 1 day since ordering on 10/3. 3500 cc srw ho tradesman, olive green. Built 12/16, its supposed to be at a rail yard in GA awaiting transport here to NC.
  16. Jankyl29

I believe the tradesman came first. I've seen a few listed as arriving at dealers, and mine is supposed to be there this month. It seems the higher trims were after the tradesman. And just a FYI for those losing hope...my truck was on the assembly line on 12/14. On 12/16 it was ready to ship...
  17. Jankyl29

Got this email from my dealer today. About my 10/3 3500 HO. "Good morning Kyle. Your truck is now in the States! It was in New Orleans this morning on it's way to Georgia. It is due into Georgia this weekend where they will unload the rail car and await for it to get on a truck. It's probably...
  18. Jankyl29

Just got off chatting with RAM, they told me before there would be no updates until it arrived at the dealer. They told me just now ETA to dealer is 1/16-1/30. Dealer told me after it was built on 12/16 that it was supposed to be "stateside" 1/18.... So far he has been correct with the dates, so...
  19. Jankyl29

Price negotiated from MSRP

Wow, some of you guys are getting amazing deals.....kind of making me feel like I should have tried harder....I went to 3 dealers, all gave me the same thing of "family friends" price. My truck still isn't here, so i haven't closed yet but before I ordered i was told my price, minus incentives...
  20. Jankyl29

Was told my by dealer my truck would be built 12/16 (10/3 order) on 12/14 ramchat said it was in production being built. On 12/17 ram chat said truck was built and ready for shipping... the date on my window sticker SL is 12/16...I contacted dealer before Christmas, who said it is said to be...